3 Day Gorilla Trekking Tour
Viewing gorillas in the dense Bwindi Impenetrable Forest is a breathtaking and captivating wildlife experience! Follow your team of expert guides and native trackers as you hike through the rain forest that protects over half of the world’s remaining gorilla population. Complete your experience with the rare privilege of visiting a Batwa, pygmy village while on the Uganda Gorilla Safari.
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - Dinner, breakfast, lunch
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- Entry/Admission - Kigali Genocide Memorial
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kigali International Airport, KN 5 Rd, Kigali, Rwanda
Upon arrival at Kigali International airport, you will be met and assisted to your next destination which is your lodge, you will be met and transferred to your safari lodge for a late lunch depending on the time you reach. Enjoy the remainder of your day at leisure preparing for the Trekking day.
Stop At: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Buhoma Uganda
Gorilla Trek!! After breakfast, take a short drive to Park Headquarters and meet with local guides and trackers who will instruct you on the etiquette of gorilla trekking. Afterwards, hike to the point where the gorillas were seen the night before and begin your trek. The trekking can take from 1 to 6 hours and climb to altitudes in excess of 7,500 feet. The terrain is rough and at times muddy. Although the hike is physically demanding, the beauty of the forest and surrounding scenery make the trekking worthwhile. Once the gorillas are located all fatigue is forgotten, as the experience is often described as being the most profound natural history experience in the world. Picnic lunches are provided, and it is important to take plenty of water. It can rain at a few minutes’ notice; hence waterproof clothing is essential, including zip lock bags for camera gear. Return to your lodge for your afternoon at leisure and arrange a community activity and also visit the batwa community offered by your lodge/camp. Dinner and overnight at your lodge.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Kigali Genocide Memorial, KG 14 Ave, Kigali Rwanda
Depending on the time we arrive in Kigali, we shall visit the genocide memorial in Kigali city and then after we proceed to the airport to catch your flight back home.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We normally pick up our clients from the hotels or the airport
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.