3-Day Guided Quad Tour - Lake Ifni Trek in Atlas with Home stay
An exciting drive through Atlas landscape and trek to beautiful glacier lake Ifni
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Use of quad
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Day 1: Ait Ben Haddou to Tidili by quad (119km)
We start driving our quads north towards Tidili. This is a long day but the experience of driving through this region in a quad is far more rewarding and exciting than in a 4x4. The scenery around the Atlas mountains is magnificent. We have lunch and short break in the village of Agium. Then continue to Tidili and arrive in late afternoon. Home stay in Tidili. (L,D)
Day 2: Tidili to Lake Ifni (40hkm)
After breakfast, we drive to a viewpoint on top of the beautiful Lake Ifni in the Atlas mountains. Then we will spend the morning exploring and trekking around this area in the Atlas mountains. We will have a picnic lunch at the lake and continue trekking to the Alabaster stone area. After an entire day in the mountains, we return to our home stay in Tidili for a traditional dinner. (B,L,D)
Day 3: Tidili to Ait Ben Haddou (119km)
After breakfast, we will begin to drive back to Ait Ben Haddou.(B,L)
Departure Point :Aït Benhaddou, Morocco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- One person per quad only (driver only; no passenger allowed)
- All drivers must be between 18 and 65 years old and have a valid driving license from their respective country.
- A minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 7 people per booking
- All drivers must have travel insurance that covers adventure sports such as quad or ATV bike driving
- Not suitable for participants with back problems
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Not suitable for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking on uneven surfaces is involved
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Wear comfortable shoes/boots and durable jacket for off-road driving under the strong desert sun and wind.
- Transfer from and to Marrakech or other places can be arranged before and after the tour. Please email us for further arrangement after booking confirmation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.