3-Day Guided Quad Tour - Ounila Valley Quad & Camp
An exciting yet relaxed journey through remote scenic route of the Ounila valley with camping under the stars.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Use of quad
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Day 1: Ait Ben Haddou to Tazelefte (7km)
After breakfast, we drive towards Ouarzazate and visit their film studio, the largest in Morroco and Africa. Then we continue to the beautiful and quiet Tazelft, where we will do some trekking around surrounding Berber villages, then set up camp to overnight. Our crew will make you a traditional dinner. Enjoy the tranquility of the mountain around and starry night.(L,D)
Day 2: Tazelefte to Tadoula to Tiwiyine dam, back to Tazelft (42km)
After breakfast, we will drive from our camp to Tadoula, then continue Tiwiyine, where we will visit a large dam and a former granary. Enjoy driving through these small Berber villages with beautiful scenery. Back to our camp at Tazelft tonight.(B,L,D)
Day 3: Tazelft to Amerzagane, Amerzagane to Manganize (IMINI) (36km), Manganize to Ait Ben Haddou (40km)
After breakfast, we will drive from our camp to Amerzagane, then continue to Manganize, where we can visit a salt mine. We will have lunch here. After lunch, we will begin our drive back to Ait Ben Haddou.(B,L)
Departure Point :Aït Benhaddou, Morocco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- One person per quad only (driver only; no passenger allowed)
- All drivers must be between 18 to 65 years old and have a valid driver license from their respective countries.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking and a maximum of 7 people per booking is required
- All drivers must have travel insurance that covers adventure sport such as quad or ATV bike driving
- Not suitable for participants with back problems
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Not suitable for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking on uneven surface is involved
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Wear comfortable shoes/boots and durable jacket for off-road driving under the strong desert sun and wind
- Transfer from and to Marrakech or other places can be arranged before and after the tour. Please email us for further arrangement after booking confirmation.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.