3-Day - Hop-on Hop-off City Bus Tour with Castle
Customise your time in Belfast with this flexible, all-inclusive hop-on hop-off bus tour. With a 3-day pass, you can ride the bus and listen to commentary on the city's history and culture for the entire loop, or hop off whenever you like to explore further on your own. Stops include Albert Clock, Titanic Dock, St. George's Market, and Crumlin Road Jail Belfast Castle 3 times daily and also Stormont Buildings, 30 plus stops to explore at your own pace, all stops listed below.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Tour of Belfast City
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
See It All Route. Super Red Line Route !
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the See It All Route. Super Red Line Route !:
Attractions on the See It All Route. Super Red Line Route !:
- Stop 1 City Tours Belfast
- AC Hotel by Marriott Belfast
- Titanic Hotel Belfast - Stops at the Titanic Museum £3 discount with each ticket on entry
- 115 Newtownards Rd
- Freedom Corner
- CS Lewis Square
- Knockdene Park - Upper newtownards road
- Parliament Buildings - Stormont country park
- St Georges Market - My fav stop ! next to Waterfront hall - Hilton hotel
- Donegall Square South - Back of City Hall - City Centre
- Belfast City Hall - Passing side and front of City Hall - Heart of Belfast
- The Crown Liquor Saloon - Great Victoria Street - Lots of Hotels, Bars
- Dublin Road - Stop outside the Movie house Cinema
- Shaftesbury Square - Bars - Hotels - Nightlife
- Queen's University - Botanic Gardens & Ulster Museum
- Elmwood Avenue - Lisburn road
- Sandy Row - Holiday Inn Hotel
- Grosvenor Road
- Falls Road - History - Murals
- Falls Road - St Peters Cathedral - History
- Peace Wall Belfast - Famous peace wall signed by Bill Clinton & thousands of tourists
- Shankill Road - spectrum centre & murals
- Shankill Road - remembrance garden - Murals
- Crumlin Road Gaol Visitor Attraction and Conference Centre - Belfast's Oldest jail £2 discount with per ticket on entry
- Clifton Street Graveyard
- The Lansdowne Hotel
- Cave Hill Country Park - Belfast Castle - Walk up to the top of Cavehill.
- Saint Anne’s Cathedral
- CastleCourt Shopping Centre - Tours begins again at stop 1
Belfast Castle / Parliament Buildings / St. George's Market / Peace Wall / Botanic Gardens
Operates: Weekly Schedule 7 Days A Week Winter 945am-345pm Daily October-March Summer 945am-445pm Daily March-September Stop 1 - Castle Place (Outside TK Maxx), 1st Tour Leaves 945am +30-45 min All Day
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please check with our friendly staff. We reserve the right to change details of the tour at any time without prior notice.
- City Tours Belfast will operate fully covered double deck vehicles in adverse weather conditions for your comfort.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.