3-Day Jinja White Water Rafting and Sipi Falls Coffee Tour
Our tours are local,authentic,and led by verified local female guides and it covers white water rafting in jinja,nyero rock painting and sipi falls hike plus community coffee experience with local farmers to create memorable travel experiences for a social impact.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Entry/Admission - Source of the Nile - Speke Monument
- Entry/Admission - Explore Sipi Falls
- Entry/Admission - Sipi Falls
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tips,drinks,and any other items not mentioned
Day 1: Drive to Jinja-White Water Rafting
Stop At: Source of the Nile - Speke Monument, Bukaya Njeru, Jinja 7675 Uganda
After breakfast, Our Drier guide will pick you up in Entebbe/Kampala and drive to Jinja Eastern region of Uganda.
On arrival, join other rafting members and the staff for a briefing and then start off our journey to the Nile River for white water rafting; this offers the rafters the thrill and excitement and much more, it doesn’t need any experience.
After rafting, we shall have our lunch then get back to go for the Nile Boat Cruise Ride to the actual source of the Nile and beyond the lake, where you will take great pictures.Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Over Night at White Nile rafting camp
Day 2: Nyero Rock Paints – Sipi Falls
Stop At: Explore Sipi Falls, Mbale Road kapchorwa District, Mbale Uganda
After early morning breakfast, we shall drive through Mbale Town and connect to Kumi District for the Nyero Rock Painting experience which is among the most important rock art in Uganda and here will also get to know the historical site facts. We shall then have lunch in Mbale Town and after, we shall embark on our journey to Sipi Falls in Kapchorwa.
Later in the evening, you will go for community walks and here you will have the coffee experience with coffee farmers of Kapchorwa. Dinner and overnight will be the lodge.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Over Night at Rafiki Lodge
Day 3: Sipi Falls Hiking / Abseiling -Back to Kampala/Entebbe
Stop At: Sipi Falls, Kapchorwa Uganda
Early morning breakfast and head for the Sipi falls and hiking where you will view the beautiful scenery of Mt. Elgon and the low land plains.Return to the lodge for lunch. After check-out then begin on our journey back to Entebbe.
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please notify us on time in case of delayed flightAirports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Postpone your trip on time if you have any symptoms!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.