3 Day Kalinzu Forest Chimpanzee Trek and Gorilla Trekking at Bwindi Uganda
With the 3 day chimpanzee trekking and gorilla trekking at Bwindi National Park safari option, you drive from Kigali, Rwanda straight to Queen Elizabeth National Park in southwestern Uganda for overnight. Trek chimpanzees at Kalinzu forest reserve on day two and complete the tour with gorilla trekking at Bwindi National Park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Gorilla Permit
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Kalinzu Central Forest Reserve
What's excluded :
Day 1: Day 1: Pick up at the Kigali hotel or Kigali airport and drive to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Stop At: Queen Elizabeth National Park, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Western Region
We will pick you up at Kigali airport or downtown Kigali and drive to Queen Elizabeth National Park in southwestern Uganda. Join a short game drive if you arrive early.
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at the Bush Lodge
Day 2: Day 2: Chimpanzee Trekking at Kalinzu Forest. Transfer to Bwindi National Park after the chimp trek
Stop At: Kalinzu Central Forest Reserve, Bushenyi Uganda
You will start the early morning with a short drive from the lodge to trek chimpanzees at Kalinzu forest forest reserve. Drive to Bwindi National Park after the chimp trek
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Accommodation included: Overnight at Rushaga Gorilla Camp or similar
Day 3: Gorilla trekking adventure at Bwindi National Park
Stop At: Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, Western Region
You will head to the Bwindi national park gate immediately after breakfast to get a briefing about the gorilla trek. The briefing will be conducted by the national park guide and will cover the basics on what to expect during the trek. It is at this point that you will be told which gorilla family to trek. It is likely that you will be joined by other visitors. The gorilla trek can take from a few to many hours depending on how far the gorillas are inside the forest.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Charleston Tours Rwanda, 2 KN 6 Ave, Kigali, Rwanda
Traveler pickup is offered
Alternatively you can email us your preferred pick up point and our driver/guide will come and collect you on the departure dateAirports
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.