3-Day Private Yacht Charter to Catalina Island from San Diego
Come with us on our 50 foot Chris Craft Commander blue water yacht, as we head for the city of Avalon, located on the beautiful island of Catalina. Enjoy a long weekend with your close friends on the island on your own private yacht, or stay even longer if you wish. The list of things to do and see in Avalon is extensive and worth trying as many as you can. The zip line adventure and snorkeling in the marine park are my favorites. Once we arrive you will have the option of doing everything, or nothing at all.
You will be zipped around by a Captained private tender to and from the Island at will, and have a chance to see the entire island, including Two Harbors for a night! There is too much to see in just one day.
From the moment you step on board you will be treated with white glove service. Two refrigerators and a 250 quart Yeti cooler will be packed with ice and drinks, and you will have well appointed quarters to sleep, eat, shower, and relax.
What's included :
- 3 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Landing and facility fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended 10-20% if you feel the service was impeccable.
- The listed price does not include a $15 parking fee, payable at the time you leave the automated lot.
- All Expenses incurred while on the Island of Catalina (i.e. Going to dinner on the Island)
- We are required by law not to sell or give away alcohol, but you are more than welcome to bring your own. (BYOB)
- This is a recommended itinerary. You may alter it as you wish, the boat is at your disposal.
DAY ONE - CATALINA HERE WE COME (FRIDAY)
Starts at 8 AM. Load at H and M Landing. Safety meeting and orientation. Room assignment. Departure at 9 AM
Enjoy the ride as we set course for Avalon. During the ride out there is a very good chance of seeing whales and dolphins. The sunset will be perfect.
Arrive Avalon, Catalina at approximately 3 PM. Obtain Mooring Ball.
Load onto tender and make landfall at approximately 4 PM.
Enjoy your first night on the island. My recommendation is to have our carne asada tacos on board, then head into town for some beer and billiards. But if you feel like dancing, head to the Disco.
Shore Call until 1 AM (Enjoy the local bar scene, or play pool, or go dancing, or if you like, stay on the boat)
Light Snacks and Beverages provided during transit, dinner in Avalon or the yacht, as you wish.
Spend Friday night in Avalon in the bay.
DAY 2 - AVALON (SATURDAY)
Wake up! You have a full day ahead of you. Before you go, have some breakfast of your choice. By this time, you will have already been given "the list" of over 25 things to do in Avalon , and you will have chosen your favorites to try first. Is it the glass submarine tour, or the hike to the top of the mountain? What ever you have chosen, I am sure you will have fun. Feel free to call us for a ride back to the yacht for lunch or any time you want to take a break. After you are done having fun, you can return to the boat for dinner or hit up one of the many fabulous restaurants on shore. To wind up your night, have a night cap on the back deck.
DAY 3 - TWIN HARBORS (SUNDAY)
Enjoy a nice breakfast and then leisurely pull anchor and head to the north side of the islands. During our move to the north side of the island you will have a rare look at some of California's most beautiful and untouched coastline. The water is clear and you will be able to see abundant marine life. After approximately 2 hours we will arrive at Two Harbors, Catalina. We will then obtain a mooring and go in shore for a visit at the local eateries. Two harbors is much more quiet and untraveled and you will be able to relax in total peace here. Ask me, and I will take you out to Ship Rock for a local tour, and a dip. Fishing is amazing here, and so is lobster diving and hoop net. If you jump in the water with a snorkel, you can see the anchor thirty feet down. At the end of the day we will make dinner on the bbq and have a beer before bed.
DAY 4 - HEAD HOME (MONDAY)
With and early 6 AM departure, we will have you back at the docks in San Diego before 1 PM.
Many of our customers love to sleep during our transit back.
Departure Point :H AND M LANDING2803 Emerson St, San Diego, CA 92106
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- During your entire stay, you will be shuttled to the island and back on the yacht's private tender. You will be able to come and go to the yacht at a moments notice, privately, and escorted by our professional crew. Likewise, if you have special request, we will go to the island get it. Our crew is in constant contact ready to assist you.
- Our crew can recommend over twenty five highly rated tours and excursions on Catalina Island. In addition, Avalon has many shops, restaurants, and bars. We will send you the entire list of activities and give you time to plan before we leave. If you wish, we do have options to bring kayaks, stand up paddle boards, fishing equipment, and other floating toys, please just ask us about it.
- During your stay you will have the option of eating on the boat for every meal at no additional charge. You may also opt to go ashore to eat at any time. Please let the crew know your plans and we will accommodate you. Standard fare on our boat is fresh, high quality, local meats, fish, and poultry, prepared on our propane grill or in the galley. Additionally, you will find healthy salads, sandwiches, breakfast foods, breads, fruits and vegetables. There is also sweets. In other words, you will eat well, and you will eat all you want.
- Our vessel is equipped with two generators and a massive batter bank inversion system. What that means to you is that all the outlets work, hot water, hair dryers, microwave, TV and Stereo all work during our entire stay. This is definitely not roughing it.
- Children must be accompanied by and adult and supervised at all times.
- Please dress appropriately with at least one jacket and one set of warm clothes. Limit one large carry on per customer.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.