3-Day Safari Tour to the Murchison Falls National Park
Travelers are expected to see different animals like lions, hippos, wild goose and many other unique things on this tour. And they will also be able enjoy nature walking to the top of the falls, boat safari, bird watching and game drive in the Murchison Falls National Park in Uganda.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Day 1: ARRIVING AT MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK
Stop At: Rhino Fund Uganda ( Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary), Gulu Highway Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, Nakitoma Uganda
Travelers will have to see the Rhinos before reaching the national park. Travelers will also do activities like nature throughout the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary.
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Murchison falls national park or camping
Day 2: Murchison falls national park
Stop At: Murchison Falls National Park, Murchison Falls National Park, Western Region
Travelers will wake up in the morning, have breakfast and then we shall go for the Game Drive, nature walk, walking to the top of the falls.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: mruchison falls national park OR camping
Day 3: Transfer back to kampala
Stop At: Budongo Forest, Northwest of Kampala, Kampala Uganda
Travelers will get a chance to see Baboons along the way when we are coming from Murchison falls national park.
Duration: 2 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up from hostels.Airports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.