3 day shared group desert tour from Marrakech
Day 1: We depart from Marrakech at 7:30 Am, we will cross the Atlas mountains we stop to explore the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, where lunch can be taken at the many cafe’s. After our break, we continue to Ouarzazate, we visit the Movie studio (optional), our afternoon journey takes us to the Dades valley, Here we will stay for the night in a comfortable guesthouse with private ensuite rooms, evening meal, and breakfast.
Day 2: After breakfast, We will drive through the Dades valley and Todra Gorge, exploring the many sights of this region. After lunch in a local restaurant, we will continue to Merzouga where we meet camels for a camel trek into the dunes of Merzouga. The stay at the desert-camp includes an evening meal, accommodation an in traditional nomadic tent.
Day 3: The last day, we take our camels for the return journey back to Merzouga. Then we enjoy our journey back through The Draa valley to Ouarzazate, over the Atlas mountains and returning to Marrakech around 19:00 o’clock.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional driver/guide
- Pick up and drop off service
- Half-Board accommodation (dinner and breakfast)
- Camel trek and overnight in desert camp
What's excluded :
- Lunches and drinks
- Entrance fees to kasbah and studios (optional)
- Ait ben haddou local guide fees (2€ per person)
- Personal expenses
- Heating and Air Conditionner in the rooms 2,5€ per person.
- Travel Insurance
Day 1: We depart from Marrakech at 7:30Am, in a minibus. Travelling over the Atlas mountains we stop at the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou for a tour of the complex, where lunch can be taken in the restaurants(8 up to 10 euros per meal). After our break, we travel into Ouarzazate (The gateway to the desert),we visit the Movie studio, our afternoon journey takes us to the Dades valley, Here we will stay for the night in a comfortable guesthouse with private ensuite rooms, evening meal and breakfast.
Day 2: The next day, after breakfast, our journey takes us through the Dades valley and Todra Gorge, exploring the many sights of this region. Lunch can be taken at the cafe’s. Off to Merzouga for our final leg of today’s journey where we meet our camels to take us into the dunes of Merzouga, to our Berber desert camp. Our stay at the desert-camp includes a evening meal, accommodation a in traditional Berber tents and breakfast the following morning.
Day 3: The last day, we take our camels for the return journey back to Merzouga. Then we enjoy our journey back through The Draa valley to Ouarzazate, over the Atlas mountains and returning to Marrakech around 7 PM.
• High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
• Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
• Taourirt Kasbah, Avenue Mohammed V, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
• Dades Gorges, R704 Atlas Mountains, Boumalne Dades 45350 Morocco
• Todgha Gorge, R 703 near the town of Tinerhir, Tinerhir 45520 Morocco
• Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
Departure Point :Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.