3-Day Small-Group Fes to Marrakech via Merzouga Sahara
on your 3day tour ,we take you on a journey to Morocco to explore and see the extraordinary and wonderful landscapes of biggest national parcof Ceders forests , Middle Atlas,Hight Atlas mountains, the opportunities to experience the local life and great scenery.breathing the fresh air of green lush valleys,kasbah to the sunny sand dunes of the big desert. The trip includes a camel ride to see the sunset and sunrise in the Erg chebbi desert...
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Transport A/C Vehicle, 4WD Toyota Land Cruiser or Mini Van
- Pick-up/ drop-off from your Accomodation
- Experienced driver English Speaks
- Excursion by camel in the Desert- Night in desert camp including dinner and breakfast
- Free time to explore interesting sites such as kasbah, breaks for photos etc.
- Entry/Admission - Dades Gorges
What's excluded :
- Entrences Fees
Day 1: Fes to Merzouga Sahara
Stop At: Ifrane, Ifrane, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
Ifran : Morocco city on the middel atlas known as Moroccan switzerland town ,
Duration: 16 minutes
Stop At: Azrou, Azrou, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
National Park famous with cedre trees and one type of monkeys called 'Makake.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Errachidia, Errachidia, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
Ziz Valley the second largest and longest valley in Morocco famous with many palms.....
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Erfoud, Erfoud, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
Erfoud town,nickname Fossils town , its famous local market date and fossils meuseum ...
Duration: 7 minutes
Stop At: Merzouga, Merzouga, Meknes-Tafilalet Region
Merzouga desert will meet with camelride, while walking by camel , you stop for to enjoy the sunset,contunid throug nomadic berbere tent where you expect the delicious dinner with singing breber songs .in early morning we recommend to climb the big dune to enjoy the wonderful sunrise...
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: Sahara Camp with Private Tent .
Day 2: Merzouga to Gades Gorge
Stop At: Todra River, Morocco
Toudra Gorge the highest, narrowest gorges in Morocco...
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Dades Gorges, R704 Atlas Mountains, Boumalne Dades 45350 Morocco
Dades Valley, where you’ll see the majestic sand castles and the amazing rock formations known as “monkey toes”.
Duration: 15 hours
Accommodation included: Staying in Hotel dades gorge area
Day 3: Dades gorge to Marrakech
Stop At: El Kelaa M'gouna, El Kelaa M'gouna, Souss-Massa
roses town , famous with roses product ...
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Ouarzazate, Ouarzazate, Souss-Massa
Ouarzazat city , nickname the door of desert , famous with Studio Movies ....
Duration: 11 minutes
Stop At: Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou, Souss-Massa
KASBAH is group of earthen buildings surrounded by high walls, is a traditional pre-Saharan habitat.....
Duration: 1 hour
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :فندق البطحاء, Ave de La Liberte, Fes 30000, Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.