3-Day Southwest National Parks Private Tour from Las Vegas
Visit three National Parks of the American Southwest on this 3-day seasonal adventure from Las Vegas, with the option of comfortable lodging. See Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon and the Grand Canyon, where an optional helicopter ride takes you over the South Rim plus explore Monument Valley on a Navajo-guided Jeep tour.
Option- Fully private tour with an expert guide throughout with selected ticket type. Option to camp or stay in hotels.
Option- Self Drive- Drive yourself and have an expert guide meet you at key locations- option to camp or stay in hotels.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- This tour has a free downloadable App with tour commentary in French, German, Spanish and Italian.
- Live commentary is provided in English unless self drive ticket type is selected
- Use of sleeping bags and camping equipment (if camping option selected)
- Camping accommodations (if option selected; tent with mat)
- Lodging accommodations (if option selected)
- Light breakfast (if camping option selected)
- Navajo-guided Jeep tour
- Private transportation or Self Drive depending on ticket type selected
- Entry/Admission - Zion National Park
- Entry/Admission - Bryce Canyon National Park
- Entry/Admission - Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
What's excluded :
- Evening meals.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Optional activities
- Entry/Admission - Antelope Canyon
Day 1: Las Vegas – Zion National Park & Bryce Canyon
Stop At: 1 Zion Park Blvd, Zion National Park, UT 84767-9402
After departing Las Vegas, travel by air-conditioned minibus to Zion National Park, a dazzling mix of white, pink and red Navajo sandstone cliffs that make for a photographer’s paradise. Experience the beauty of Zion Canyon however you’d like during free time in the park. Go on a walk or hike, available for every fitness level. Stroll along the Emerald Pools trail, discover the Temple of Sinawava, the Great White Throne or Weeping Rock, or visit the interpretive Human History Museum where you can enjoy an entertaining ranger’s talk on the patio.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bryce Canyon National Park, UT
After a full afternoon in Zion you'll head to Bryce Canyon, a natural amphitheater created by erosion along the eastern side of the Paunsaugunt Plateau. Bryce Canyon is famous for its hoodoos, or dramatic red spires. Take a walk down into the hoodoos for an unforgettable experience.
Duration: 3 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: KOA Cannonville or Ruby's campground Utah; Ruby's Inn if hotel option is selected
Day 2: Bryce Canyon – Monument Valley
Stop At: Antelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park, Page, AZ 86040
Wake up to a beautiful Southwest morning and enjoy the drive to Lake Powell for an optional visit to Antelope Canyon (own expense).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, US Highway 160 & US Hwy 163, Monument Valley, UT 84536
Then travel to one of the most recognizable locations on the planet: Monument Valley, home to the Navajo Nation. A Navajo member will take you on an included guided Jeep tour of the valley before you spend the night at your campsite gazing up at the amazing starry sky, which come morning will be transformed by the magnificent sunrise.
Duration: 12 hours
• Breakfast: A light breakfast is included if the camping option is selected
Accommodation included: The View Campground or Gouldings Historic Lodge along the rim of Monument Valley depending on ticket type selected
Day 3: Monument Valley – Grand Canyon National Park – Las Vegas
Stop At: Painted Desert, 1 Park Rd, Petrified Forest National Park, AZ 86028-9997
Save the best for last on Day 3! After a brief visit to a traditional Navajo trading post, follow the Colorado River through the Painted Desert to Grand Canyon National Park.
Stop At: Grand Canyon South Rim, Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
Again, see the park as you’d like. Walk along the South Rim, hike deep into the canyon, relax at a rim-side cafe or take in bird’s-eye views on an optional helicopter ride (own expense).
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: The Las Vegas Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Then head back to Las Vegas, where your 3-day adventure concludes in the late evening.
• Breakfast: A light breakfast is included if the camping option is selected.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: The STRAT Hotel, Casino & SkyPod, 2000 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104, USA
2: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 17 years must be accompanied by an adult
- New Tour Option- Self Drive- Drive yourself and have an expert guide meet you at key locations- option to camp or stay on hotels. Please book your rental car- (cost of rental car not included) feel free to extend your rental car and add a night at the Grand Canyon or anywhere else in the area! You will have access to an expert guide at certain locations and throughout your tour. All tour planning notes, routes and suggestions, will be emailed to you 2 weeks prior to your tour.
- New Tour Option- A fully private tour with selected ticket type.
- Your luggage may not exceed 44lbs (20kgs)
- You may experience both warm and cool temperatures. It is recommended that you pack warm socks, a sweater or hooded jacket, hiking shoes, plenty of sunscreen, closed-toe shoes and a hat
- Please note: bottled water is not provided on this tour. It is advised that you to bring a refillable container. You will be able to refill at comfort stops made throughout your trip.
- Please note that sunrise viewings in Monument Valley may not be available when booking the lodging option due to availability of certain accommodations
- Vegetarian meals are available upon request
- Campsites (if selected) are typically equipped with Wi-Fi, laundry and hot showers, and some may have outdoor hot tubs and swimming pools
- Child lodging accommodations: children will be in a room with the adults in their party. There is up to a four person maximum per room with two queen beds
- Lodging accommodation is a 2-person room shared by same-sex travelers or on a couple basis. If your party is 3 or 5 guests, you will be in 1 or 2 triples rooms with two queen beds in each. All lodging accommodations are of 3 star quality or higher
- Depending on daylight, the Monument Valley Jeep tour may be offered as a sunrise tour.
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 15 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 14 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.