3-Day The Iconic Tiger’s Circuit into the Kingdom of Bhutan
The Amankora Lodges in Bhutan provides the ultimate holiday experience of peace, tranquility and luxury in the peaceful Kingdom of Gross National Happiness. Located across five idyllic valleys, the Amankora Lodges offers a respite of complete reclusion from your mundane or exciting fast-paced life and an experience of complete immersion into the self and tending to your inner wellbeing and happiness. With Aman’s all-inclusive unparalleled service par excellence of lodging and dining options combined with Bhutan’s pristine beauty and seamless travel logistics of Bhutan Swallowtail enjoy any of the following various duration holiday in Bhutan.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Airport transfers
- Bottled mineral water throughout
- Wifi and laundry
- Cooler box for cold water/beverage in the vehicle
- Hot thermos with tea/coffee on the go
- All Fees and Taxes
- Government Royalty
- Entry/Admission - Rinpung Dzong
- Entry/Admission - Kyichu Lhakhang
- Entry/Admission - Zuri Dzong
- Entry/Admission - Paro Taktsang
What's excluded :
- Tip or gratuity
- Air fare
- Refreshments and bottled drinks and alcohol
- Cost arising out of Flight Cancellation/road blockades/ landslides and events beyond our control
- Expenses of personal nature and any other expenses not mentioned in the above cost
Day 1: Paro International Airport- Welcome to Bhutan, the land of Happiness
Pass By: Airport Road, Paro, Bhutan
Your adventure starts from the moment you breathe in the fresh air as you descend the stairs of the plane, your hassle-free smooth check-out at Immigrations and finally seeing your smiling tour guide and driver at the Airport gate.
Stop At: Amankora Hotel Paro, Bhutan
As your first day, take it slow and rest well at your luxury lodge. Evenings are perfect for a walk, hike or cycle through the sleepy rural village till you reach the main Paro town. The small town is lined with cafes, eateries and handicraft shops that provides a perfect glimpse into the unique culture and traditions of Bhutan. You might even want to hangout at a pub and enjoy some local brew.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at AmanKora, Paro, a 5 start International Hotel in Paro
Day 2: Paro Valley Exucursion
Stop At: Rinpung Dzong, Paro Bhutan
The majestic Rinpung Dzong or the Fortress of Heaped Jewels is located along the Paro river gathering attention and admiration from every corner of the valley. Like all the Dzongs in the country, the Rinpung Dzong houses the administrative offices along side the district monastic body, i.e. the monks, their living quarters and learning centers.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kyichu Lhakhang, Lamgong Gewog, Paro 12001 Bhutan
The Kyichu Lhakhang/temple is one of the oldest temple in Bhutan and has been visited and blessed by numerous renowned Buddhist saints over the centuries. The temple enjoys a peaceful and serene location away from the main town and though the structure is simple but abounds in many tantric and mythical wonderful stories that will take you back to the times of demons and saints and their battles.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zuri Dzong, Paro, Bhutan
The 1 ½ hour Zuri Dzong Hike is a leisurely leg stretching exercise with spectacular bird’s eye view of the Valley.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: AmanKora Lodge, Paro, a 5 Star Hotel in Paro
Day 3: Hike to Tiger's Nest Monastery, Paro
Stop At: Paro Taktsang, Taktsang Trail BT, Paro Bhutan
Locally known as Taktsang Goemba, the Tiger’s Nest Monastery is one of the most sacred and revered holy site in the Buddhist arena akin to Mecca of Saudi Arabia, St. Peter’s Basilica of the Vatican City, The Wailing Wall of Jerusalem, Kashi Vishwanath Temple of India and many more. Located on a steep cliff high above the Paro valley at an altitude of 3,120 meters above the sea level, the Tiger’s Nest is an architectural and engineering feat baffling visitors with its spiritual ambience and extraordinary history.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: AmanKora Lodge, Paro
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Paro Airport, Paro Bhutan
- Guwahati Airport, New Airport Road, Borjhar, Guwahati, Assam 781015, India
- Bagdogra Airport, Airport Road, Bagdogra, Siliguri, West Bengal 734421, India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/16/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.