3-Day Tour to Delhi, Agra, Jaipur from Kochi with one-way Commercial Flight
Pickup at 5am from hotel or anywhere in Kochi as per your flight time and drop-off Kochi airport and flight to Delhi. Arrival in Delhi airport and Delhi city tour visit India Gate, Qutub Minar and Lunch. After Lunch we drive to Agra by expressway. Agra visit Taj Mahal and after Taj Mahal take a Lunch break. Second we visit Agra Fort and some shopping in Agra. Jaipur visit Amber Fort and City Palace. After Sightseeing drive back to Delhi and drop at Delhi Airport flight to next destination.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 2-nights accommodation on twin sharing with breakfast (If booked with option including Hotels)
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- One-way Commercial Flight Ticket (Kochi to Delhi)
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
Day 1: Kochi to Delhi by Flight + City Tour and 3-Hrs drive to Agra
Pass By: Kochi (Cochin), Kochi (Cochin), Ernakulam District, Kerala
Pickup at 5am from hotel or anywhere in Kochi as per your flight time and drop-off Kochi airport and flight to New Delhi.
Arrival at 9am approx New Delhi Airport, then proceed on the half-day city tour of Delhi.
In New Delhi you'll visit the 11th century Qutab Minar Tower, built by Qutub-ud-din Aibek of the Slave Dynasty, who took possession of Delhi in 1206. You'll also see the India Gate, a memorial raised in honor of the Indian soldiers martyred during the Afghan War, and drive past government buildings including the President’s House and Parliament House (Dating back to the time of British Raj).
In the early evening you'll transfer to Agra (appox 3 hours via expressway).
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at a 4* Hotels: Four Points by Sheraton or similar
Overnight at a 5* Hotels: The Hilton or similar
Day 2: Agra City Tour and 4-Hrs drive to Jaipur
Pass By: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Get picked up from your hotel at 6am for a sunrise visit to the world famous "monument of love," The Taj Mahal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site (closed Fridays).
After Taj Mahal visit back to the hotel for breakfast.
After breakfast, visit Agra Fort and then drive back to the old walled city of Jaipur. Founded by Maharaja Jai Singh II, this ‘pink city’ is meticulously constructed on the lines of the Shilpa-Shastra, an ancient Hindu treatise on architecture. The city's ancient palaces and forts have borne witness to countless royal processions and fabulous splendor.
You'll also make a stop to visit Fatehpur Sikri (At your own expanse), which has been described as the world’s most perfectly preserved ghost town. Built by Akbar in the late 16th century, it was abandoned after only 14 years, and the elegant buildings of this superb walled city remain intact to this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at a 4* Hotels: Lemon Tree or similar
Overnight at a 5* Hotels: The Hilton or similar
Day 3: Jaipur City Tour and 4-Hrs drive to Delhi
Pass By: Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
After breakfast, check out at 8am and proceed to visit the Amber Fort, which used to be the capital of the Kachhwaha clan until Jaipur was made the official capital in 1727. You'll also visit the Hawa Mahal, built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, considered the most stunning sight in the city of Jaipur.
After lunch, proceed to the City Palace, the principal residence of the ruling family, known for its stunning architecture. Part of the palace is now converted into a magnificent museum. You'll also see Jantar Mantar, a stone observatory built in the 18th century.
Time permitting you will also get a look at Jaipur's cottage industry specializing in hand-woven carpets & textiles, witness how silk carpets are made by hand.
In the evening, transfer to New Delhi where you'll be dropped off for next destination (At your won Flight)
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Kochi, Kerala, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel or Anywhere in Kochi
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All Members Passport Photo Copy at the time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.