3 Day Trek In Atlas Mountains and Berber Villages & Waterfalls
3 day trek Three Berber valleys discovery: an amazing 3 days hiking in Morocco Atlas Mountains. Imlil, Imenane and Azzadene are three neighboring Atlas Mountain valleys, which offer an authentic experience with breath-taking nature and charming Berber culture. This 3 day hike within Morocco Atlas Mountains, is perfect hiking option to explore the best of the Atlas Mountains near Marrakech. Is great walk up and down the hills is perfect for catching a glimpse of the traditions and customs of day to day life of the farming and herding Berber communities.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Transport to and from Marrakech
- Local Mountain Guide
- Mules to carry the baggage and food
- All food during the trek
What's excluded :
Day 1: Imlil (1740m) - Tizi n’Tamatert (2300m) - Imenane Valley (3400 - 3500m) - Tinerhourhine villages (2200m)
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
After a transfer to the village of Imlil we meet our trekking crew. We start our trek towards Tinerhourhine in the Imenane Valley via Tizi n’Tamatert at 2279m passing by the village of Tamatert. Lunch will be at the top of the pass which offers an amazing panoramic view over the High Atlas peaks. After lunch we continue to Ouanesekra-Tamguist. Later we arrive at Tinerhourhine (1600m) where we will spend the night in a local gite or homestay. Approx. 4 hours walking.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight Stay in a Berber
Day 2: Imenane Valley - Aguersioual pass (2100m) and Oudite pass (2200m) - Valley of Azzadene
Stop At: Tachdirt, Morocco
We leave the village of Tinerhourhine then walk along the Imenane Valley. Taking the left side of it, we trek to reach the traditional Berber village of Ikkis (1700m). We continue to Tizi n’Aguersioual Mountain pass (2000m). Lunch will be served near the village of Matate (2000m). Another 2 hours walk to arrive to the village of Aït Aïssa (1800m) OR alternatively, we can stay overnight in the village of Tizi Oussem, where we can use the village hammam (traditional steam bath) Approx. 6 to 7 hours walking.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight stay In a Berber holiday rental
Day 3: Azzadene Valley - Tizi Mzik (2500m) - Imlil (1740m) - Marrakech
Stop At: vallée d'azzaden, Morocco
We start our walk from Aït Aïssa and walk towards Tizi Oussem village (1900m). From there we reach Tizi Mzik mountain pass (2400m) and descend to the village of Mzik where we have lunch near the village before arriving back in Imlil. Then transfer back to Marrakech and end of our 3 days trekking in Morocco. Approx. 4 hours walking time.
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.