3 days 2 nights trip, Saint Louis, Delta sine saloum. Lake rose, Mnmm 2 people
we are a local guiding service with 13 years experience, also we love sharing good things and places round our teranga which means hospitality,
welcome to Senegal thank you for using our service.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Use of bicycle
Day 1: Pink lake and saint Louis
Pass By: Office de Tourisme Syndicat d'Initiative de Saint-Louis et de sa Region, Rue Emile Coliche, Saint-Louis 46000 Senegal
Day 1/ pink lake and saint Louis,
40 minutes, drive to pink lake, visit the lake with the salt collectors, after 4 hours drive from pink lake to saint Louis, stop on the way for lunch, arrive in saint Louis hotel check in, relax until round 5pm, for the city tour to visit all the most important places and things, after drop you off back to the hotel, rest until dinner.end of the day.
• Dinner: At the hotel or outside
• Breakfast: At the hotel
Accommodation included: 3* hotel
Day 2: Delta sine saloum
Pass By: Parc National du Delta du Saloum, Ndangane Senegal
2 day / delta du sine Saloum, 5 hours to delta du sine Saloum, WE can stop on way for lunch and anything important. Arrive there hotel check in rest until round 5pm for visit the villages, round 2 hours, return back to the camp get ready for dinner at the camp. After day end .
• Dinner: At the canp
• Breakfast: At the camp
Accommodation included: Camp
Day 3: Las day Joal fadiouth the biggest baobab tree.
Stop At: Saint-Louis, Saint-Louis, Saint-Louis Region
After breakfast boat in the mangroves round 1 hour to visit beautiful nature and birds, after drive 20 minutes to the biggest baobab tree, after 15 minutes drive to Joal fadiouth the shell island, visit with local for 1 hour with foots, after we can drop you off anywhere in this places, airport saly mbour Dakar.
Duration: 12 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in any places
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/10/2020 - 11/14/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.