3 Days 2Night Marrakech Back To Marrakech Desert Tour
Returns to original departure point
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Dinner and breakfast
- 1 night accommodation hotel with dinner and breakfast
- Camel Ride
- Overnight in the heart of desert sahara (camp)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Day 1: Marrakech to Rose Valley (D)
After pickup in Marrakech, venture through the High Atlas, navigating Berber villages and the Tizi-n-Tichka pass to visit Ait Benhaddou kasbah. Following lunch (own expense), continue to Ouarzazate where you can explore Atlas Studios, Africa’s biggest movie studio, and Taourirt kasbah, a former Glaoui Dynasty stronghold. Then, travel via the Skoura Oasis and Amerhidil kasbah to the Dadès Valley.
Overnight: Kasr Sultan or similar
Day 2: Dades Valley to Erg Chebbi (B, D)
After breakfast, walk through the Todra Gorge before heading towards the Erg Chebbi Desert. On route, take photos of Tinghir’s palm groves before a stroll beside the Todra River and a mint tea. Then, pass the Anti Atlas on the way to Merzouga and Erg Chebbi’s dunes edging the Sahara, where you’ll ride a camel and overnight in a bivouac camp, with dinner and drum music under the stars.
Overnight: sahara majestic luxury camp or similar
Day 3: Erg Chebbi to Marrakech (B)
Wake up early for the sunrise and a mint tea before a camel ride to a kasbah hotel for breakfast and a shower. Then, return through the Atlas Mountains to Marrakech, where your adventure ends at the original departure point.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Name of the hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.