3 Days Chisapani Nagarkot short Trekking in Nepal
3 Days Kathmandu Chisapani Nagarkot Trekking is a famous short trek destination route. Starting the trek from the bus-drive to beautiful Sundarijal and finally to Nagarkot, the trek is indeed the most ideal for you if you have a short vacation time. Get ready to dive deep into the rich Tamang culture meeting the local people in Chisapani. The exquisite mountain views of Everest, Manaslu, Ganesh, and Annapurna from Nagarkot will be captured in your eyes and mind forever.
● Watch the beautiful sunset and sunrise from the incredible hill station in Nagarkot
● Walk through the rivers, hills, forests looking at the mountains
● Make your time memorable walking through the lush green forests
● Enhance your creativity observing the farming styles of the locals
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Meals: 3 meals per day (breakfast, lunch and dinner, which you can choose from the menu)
- Ground transport by private vehicle
- Trekking permits
- A professional and experienced trekking guide (English-speaking); a porter
- Tax/Service Charge
What's excluded :
- Personal item (Bottle drinks (Min. water, coca, beer etc)
Day 1: Kathamndu Chisapani Hiking
Stop At: Kathmandu, Kathmandu, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
About 40-50 minutes early morning drive after Breakfast to Sundarijal. We start hiking via a village and along huge drinking water supply pipe for Kathmanduites. Sundarijal (a beautiful waterfall) is the main source of drinking water for Kathmandu Valley and there is a small hydropower station.
We reach the army check point after 30 min of hike and need to show your permits and pay for national park fees. And the trail continues to the water dam. We have our lunch at some guest house at the end of the village and bigening of National park again, A village named Mulkharka is in Buffer zone. We hike up through beautiful Tamang village and you can see the views of Kathmandu valley. We reach to the nature again and might see some wild animals and birds. We continue to the top at 2430 meters, a small pass and then go down to Chisapani village. We stay at Chisapani in some of touristic lodges.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at tea house lodge.
Day 2: Chisapani Nagarkot Hiking
Stop At: Chisapani, Chisapani, Bheri Zone, Mid-Western Region
Early morning sunrise views from Chisapani. Chisapani is in the ridge and you can see two valleys: part of Helambu and Nuwakot valley. Enjoy the panoramic views of long range of Himalaya including Everest in the East to Annapurna in the West and about 15 higher mountains in between. After having breakfast, we hike to Nagarkot via Nationlapar and through the beautiful villages. The panoramic view of Himalaya makes your hiking joyful. After 5 hours walk, we reach Nagarkot. The Sunset views from Nagarkot are one of most beautiful experience.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at mountain tea house lodge.
Day 3: Nagarkot ChanguNaraya Hiking
Stop At: Nagarkot, Nagarkot, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Sunrise views and long range of Himalaya. After breakfast, we hike down to ChanguNarayan temple, one of the oldest temples in entire Nepal. According to the ancient history, Changunarayan Village was the first settlement in the Kathmandu Valley after the lake water drained through Chovar gorge. After visiting the temple, we take our lunch and drive back to Kathmandu.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Thamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will come at your hotel in Kathmandu for pick up.
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.