3 Days - Conquer Fansipan Peak Sapa
Locating nearby Sapa town in Lao Cai, Fansipan Peak is famous to almost travellers for its height 3143m as the roof of Indochina. Reaching this Indochina roof after overcoming difficulties may not just give you the absolute victory feeling but certainly bring you with breathtaking natural scenes, spectacular beauty of clouds on Hoang Lien Mountains and cultural life moment of ethnic minorities in the Northwest area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 01-night in tents (Near the top of fanxipang)
- Bus Sapa - Hanoi for 1 way
- Meals as mention in the program :3 Breakfasts, 02 Lunchs, 1 Dinner
- Local English speaking
- Mineral water : 01 bottle/pax
- Entry/Admission - Fansipan Mountain
What's excluded :
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping.
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Single Supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hanoi, Hanoi
Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa Arrival (No meal)
Driver will pick you up at hotel in Hanoi old quarter then transfer to station catch train to Sapa. Overnight on Train
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Sapa, Sapa, Lao Cai Province
Day 02: Sapa – 2,800 m of altitude (B/L/D)
Jeep to silver waterfall, Tram Ton pass - from this highest pass in Vietnam, starts the strenuous climb to the peak. 8 hours through primitive forest, many small streams and bamboo forests…reach the top of 2,800m, make tents, and prepare for dinner. This is the 1st night for travelers, guide and porters to seat friendly close to each others beside the fire to enjoy the tasty moment that all have once in the life of experience.
Duration: 1 day
Stop At: Fansipan Mountain, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
Day 03: 2,800 m – Fansipan peak - Sapa (B/L)
A hard climb heads up to the top the summit. At the top you will be the vanquisher. Take your time to enjoy yourself, take pictures and your lunch then descend the same way or take another way to go down to the foot of the mountain and take a Car back to Sapa.
-Bus to Lao cai Station catch bus back to Hanoi.
Arrival Hanoi at night, Driver pick you up then transfer to Hanoi old quarter. End of services !
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will come to pick you up, please leave your hotel address on booking.
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Dress code is smart casual
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.