3 days desert tour from Marrakrch to Fes
Desert Tours from Tangeir considered one of the most tours in Morocco that provide visting to the main two side in Morocco, The north and the sout east of Morocco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
What's excluded :
Day 1: Marrakech – Atlas Mountains – Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou – Dades Valley (7 HOURS DRIVE)
Stop At: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
Our Tour start from Your Marrakech to Fes Morocco Desert Trip will depart from your hotel or riad at 07h30 AM to Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou through Tizi Ntichka pass and the high Atlas Mountains.
Numerous stops will be made along the way. Visit the UNESCO world heritage Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, which was also served as a set for various Hollywood blockbusters.
We continue to Ouarzazate for lunch ( At leisure ).
In the afternoon, we drive to the oasis of Skoura and visit one of the best-preserved Kasbahs in Morocco: Amridil. From here we continue to Kalaa Mgrouna via the Valley of the Roses before we reach our boutique guest house located in Dades Valley.
Dinner and overnight.
Tangier to Chafchaen then to fes.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Hotels depend on your choice.
Day 2: Day 2 : Dades Valley – Tinghir – Merzouga – Sahara Desert (4 HOURS DRIVE)
Stop At: Dades Gorges, R704 Atlas Mountains, Boumalne Dades 45350 Morocco
After breakfast,you will be enjoying the amazing scenery along the way of the remaining of fortified villages that were hosting the caravan roads until early 2Oth century.
Upon arrival at Tinghir, which was a military post during the French occupation, we will deviate into a secondary road to the oasis. Feel free to walk next to the stream and watch the locals farming and herding their cattle.
After lunch at leisure at one of the local cafés, we continue to Rissani, which is one of the holiest towns in Morocco as the actual dynasty ruling Morocco ‘’ The Alaouites ‘’ is originated here, and its founder is buried locally. Rissani is also famous as a starting point of the ancient caravan roads crossing the Sahara desert all the way to Tomboctou.
Mid afternoon, we will cross some rocky terrain all the way to Merzouga, where our camel caravan will be waiting for you. Enjoy a camel ride over Erg Chebbi dunes to watch an amazing sunset, before we return to our Sahara desert camp.
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Luxury desert camp in sahara desert
Day 3: Day 3 : Merzouga – Midelt – Ifran – Fes (8 HOURS DRIVE)
Stop At: Merzouga, Merzouga, Draa-Tafilalet
After an early wake up to enjoy an amazing sunrise camel trek over the dunes of Erg Chebbi, we will reach the camp operator's lodge in Merzouga for breakfast and shower ( If you choose to upgrade to the luxury camp, breakfast will be served at the camp, and showers are available at your tent)
Meet your driver / guide and depart on a scenic drive to Fes crossing the Ziz Vlley through Errachidia which is the capital of Tafilalt region.
We carry on our journey to Midelt where we will have lunch at leisure before we keep driving across the Middle Atlas Mountians with its Cedar Forests and Berber towns of Imouzzar and Ifran, which are both famous as winter ski resorts for Moroccans.
Your driver might spot some Barbary apes on the way and seize the opportunity to take some pictures.
We arrive at Fes late in the afternoon. Your Morocco desert tour from Marrakech to Fes will end with a drop off at your Fez hotel or riad.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at any hotel or airport Airports
- Marrakesh Menara Airport, RAK Mhamid saada 6 n209، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
- Marrakech Menara Airport, Ménara Massira 2 Bloc C Numéro 38, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.