3 days - Erg Ezzahar experience In the footsteps of the nomads
The Sahara is one of the last nature reserves on the planet, a place to try to conquer, but where to adapt to the conditions of nature. Companions, who are at home in the desert and have many years of experience in desert tours, give you a deep insight into the everyday life of the nomads, their way of life and their culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - 2
- Lunch - 3
- Dinner - 2
What's excluded :
Day 1: M`HAMID / SIDI NAJI
Beginning of the camel tour: M'HAMID, the last village before the desert. We pitch our tent near the mausoleum of Sidi Naji, the "marabout" of the tribe of the eponyms.
Day 2: SIDI NAJI / ERG ZAHAR
The caravan follows its route to the beat of the dromedaries to the large dunes of EZZAHAR to marvel at the sea of dunes and the sunset.
3rd day: ERG ZAHAR / M'HAMID
In the morning we quietly leave the large ERG ZAHAR dunes to have breakfast in LAHDIBAT, where a jeep picks us up and takes us back to M'Hamid.
• Atmospher Erg Chigaga, M'Hamid El Ghizlane, M'Hamid Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Zagora Airport, Zagora Morocco
- Ouarzazate Airport, Ouarzazate Morocco
Departure Time :12/19/2020 - 6/22/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.