3 Days Game drive and Gorilla Trekking; Rwanda-Uganda
Cheap safari, a complete leisure and adventurous package, designated to make your wish come true, luxury transportation, high level services.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Day 1: Full day Akagera National Park Game Drive
Stop At: Akagera National Park, Akagera National Park, Eastern Province
Akagera National Park lies in Eastern Rwanda, hugging the border with Tanzania. It's characterized by woodland, swamps, low mountains and savannah. The varied terrain shelters wildlife including zebras, giraffes, elephants, lions and hundreds of bird species, such as the rare shoebill stork. In the southern part of the park, vast Lake Ihema is home to hippos and crocodiles.
Duration: 7 hours
• Lunch: Lunch at Akagera Game Lodge
• Dinner: Dinner at Akagera Game Lodge
Accommodation included: Overnight at Akagera Game Lodge
Day 2: Transfer to Kisoro Uganda
Pass By: Uganda, Uganda
on your way to the pearly of Africa from the country of Thousand Hills you will be experiencing beautiful scenery and brilliant sightseeing greenery. Both countries are recorded in books for their breathtaking variety of animals that every person must experience.
• Lunch: Lunch at Casa Gorilla Lodge
Accommodation included: Overnight at Casa Gorilla Lodge
Day 3: Gorilla Trekking at Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
Stop At: Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, Western Region
Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi can be more cost effective than trekking in Rwanda–though both are a great experience and there are pluses and minuses to each! Every hike is unique. See a family of gorillas in their natural habitat! Watch them as they eat, play, and interact with you. It is an experience you will never forget! from this place you will be able to see species of mammals, chimps and monkeys, species of Birds, African Golden Cats.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.