3-Days High Atlas Mountains and Berber Villages Trek from Marrakech
The wild landscapes and traditional Berber villages of the High Atlas Mountains offer a spectacular setting for a hiking excursion. On this tour, explore further than is possible on a day trip and benefit from the expertise and undivided attention of a private guide. Trek along mountain passes, dramatic gorges, and forests; visit the villages of Imlil, Tinerhourhine, and Aït Aïssa; and enjoy stunning views.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Muleteer and mules to carry luggage
- 2 nights of accommodation
- All meals during the trek
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- soft drinks
Day 1: Day 1: Marrakech – Imlil – Tizi n’Tamaterte – Tachddirt,
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
The first day is 5-6 hours walking and will take you from Imlil (1740m), to Tizi n’ Tamterte (2300m), to Tachdirt. There will be lunch on the pass after Tizi n’ Tamaterte before you head to the last village, Tachdirt or Tinghourine, and spend the night in a guesthouse.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Berber Guest House
Day 2: Day 2: Tinghourin/Tachdirt – Tizi Oussem village
Stop At: Oukaimeden, Oukaimeden, Marrakech-Safi
The second day will bring you 7-8 hours of trekking and take you from Tinghourine/Tachdirt to Ikkis, Aguersiwal (2100m) and to Matat to Ait Aissa. The route takes you by other picturesque villages and along the Oudit Pass (2200m). In the evening in the Tizi Oussem, there is a gite to stay in and a steam bath (hamam) if you would like to use it.
Duration: 7 hours
Accommodation included: overnight in Berber Gite
Day 3: Day 3: Tizi Oussem – Imlil Valley – Marrakech.
Stop At: Tizi Oussem, Tizi Oussem, Marrakech-Safi
The third day is 6-7hours will take us first to visit the beggest waterfalls in the Toubkal National park ,then join the path that goes over Mzik pass 2500m with fantastic view over the Mzzik valley, lunch in Mzzik and trek dwon to imlil, end of trek and transfer to Marrakech.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.