3 Days Hiking from Pokhara-Dhampus-Sarangkot
Relax in the quiet environment of Annapurna Lower area. This mild trail passes two famous mountain viewpoints: Dhampus and Sarangkot. Take a less than three day walk but remain on the hills overlooking the Annapurna, the Dhaulagiri and the Manaslu Mountains. The three-day Dhampus-Sarangkot Trek helps you to feel relaxed and embark on the Journey to nature's beautiful landscapes. You are able to experience a unique perspective on the major peaks in the Himalayas from all points of view. During and after this short trek, you should feel rejuvenated. You would also be able to interact with the indigenous community of gurung and people of ethnicity living in the area closely.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Australian Camp
- Entry/Admission - Sarangkot
What's excluded :
- Your Lunch and Dinner
- Personal expenses
- Paragliding/Optional (USD 100)
Day 1: Drive from Pokhara to Phedi and trek to Australian Camp via Dhampus
Stop At: Australian Camp, Pokhara Nepal
After breakfast, we travel to Phedi by private vehicles from your hotel in Pokhara at 07:30 am in the morning. The ride from Pokhara requires 30 minute. The point of departure for this trek is Phedi. From The Australian Camp Via Dhampus requires 5-6 hours of walk. Australian Camp is a most popular area, where you can see a clear day with a breathtaking view over the Annapurna ranges, Machhapuchhré, Manaslu and beautiful green hills. Overnight in Austrailian Camp Lodge (B)
Duration: 15 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Australian Camp Lodge
Day 2: Trek to Sarangkot (1600m)
Stop At: North East of Town Sarangkot, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
Australian camp to Sarangkot 5-6 hours walk. Sarangkot is a place from where you can see sunrise, sunset and the magnificent view of mountains.
Duration: 15 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Mountain Garden Guest House.
Day 3: Trek to Pokhara.
Pass By: Pokhara, Pokhara, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
After early morning breakfast, trek from Sarangkot to Pokhara which is 2 Hours walk. Paragliding is optional.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.