3 Days Luxury tour to Merzouga Desert from Marrakech
* Cross the High Atlas Mountains through the majestic Tichka Pass, located at an altitude of 2260m.
* Visit the Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, registered by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
* Cross the three valleys: the valley of the roses, the valley of Todra and the valley of Dades.
* Enjoy the great dunes of Merzouga by camel while admiring the attractive color change at sunrise or sunset.
* Spend the night in a nomad luxury camp.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- First night at hotel 3* / Second night at camp
- Breakfast - 2 Breakfasts
- Dinner - 2 dinners
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Visit the cooperative of carperts in the Gorge Todra
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Entry/Admission - Dades Gorges
- Entry/Admission - Merzouga Desert
What's excluded :
- payment of guide for visit to the Kasbah Ait Ben Hadouon 2euros per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dades Gorges, R704 Atlas Mountains, Boumalne Dades 45350 Morocco
Day 1 : Marrakech-Ait Ben Hadou - Dades Valley 350 km.
After breakfast, we leave Marrakech venturing through the magnificent Atlas Mountains and Tichka pass 2260 m, across an impressive landscape toward Ouarzazate where many famous movies have been shot such Alexander the Great, the Mummy, the Jewel of the Nile....We will stop at Qasbah Ait Benhadou; one of the most spectacular fortress in the South of Morocco and a UNESCO’s world heritage site. After lunch, we across the Valley of Roses known for its annual wedding festival during May harvest.
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
Day 2 : Dades -Todra Gorges - Merzouga Dunes 250 km .
After breakfast, we go the Todra Gorge for visit. Later, we continue our journey passing by a series of the fortified villages with sand architecture.Once arrive to Merzouga, we leave our vehicle and go on a camel ride into the desert to a Berber camp.
Day 3 : Merzouga - Marrakech 550 km.
In the early morning, we wake up to climb the dunes sand and see the splendid sunrise. Return to Marrakech.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :1: Argana, Jamâa el-fnna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
2: Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for children under 6 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.