3 Days Maasai Mara Guided Safari From Nairobi
Spend three days in the beautiful Maasai Mara National reserve on this all-inclusive safari adventure. Maasai Mara National Reserve is one of the most famous game reserves in the world, known for its native populations of antelopes, gazelles, giraffes, and more. Make the most of your trip to the reserve on this 3-day budget tour, which includes multiple game drives for the greatest chance of spotting wildlife.Enjoy the convenience of having meals, transport, and safari tent accommodation included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off within Nairobi
- All Park Entrance fee
- Accommodation Lenchada Tourist Tented Camp or Similar
- 3 Meals per day during safari
- Small group tour
- Transport in a customized tour van with a pop up roof
- Professional driver guide
What's excluded :
- soft drinks and alcohol
- items and services of personal nature
- Option Hot Air Balloon Safari USD450 per person
- Option visit Masai Village USD20
Day1: Nairobi to Masai Mara National Reserves
You will be picked up from your hotel within the city centre and commence your safari to Masai Mara Game Reserve with a stop at the Great Rift Valley view point. Here, you will have a breathtaking view of the picturesque floor of the Rift Valley.
You will have lunch on the way, check in at your camp and proceed for an afternoon game viewing in the Masai Mara Game Reserve. Return back to the camp for a sumptuous buffet dinner ending with good time for resting at lenchada Tourist Camp.
Day2: Masai Mara Full Day
Enjoy a full day game viewing in the rolling grass of Mara with endless plain where more than two million wild beast gnu's are migrating from Serengeti in Tanzania with their calves. Visit the banks of Mara River to try and spot the Hippos. Optional visit to a Maasai village to learn their un- changed culture.
Day3: Masai Mara to Nairobi
Have a morning drive to try and search for what we have not sported before returning to the camp for lunch and checkouts. Say 'kwaheri' a Swahili word for good-bye to the pastoral Maasai as you depart for Nairobi to catch a flight at the airport on your way back home.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available at Airbnb and Private Apartments within NairobiAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.