3 Days Merzouga Tour
This circuit is to get to know the best of the Moroccan south including the Erg Chebbi, an immense sea of sand dunes where you can enjoy the quiet and attractiveness of the Sahara desert in Merzouga. We will also visit points of interest such as the Kasbah of Ouarzazate, Gorges of Todra and Dades, Palm Grove of Tineghir, the incredible dunes of Merzouga and the historic city of Marrakech. All in vehicle with group ....
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Dinner - including 2-day accommodations with dinner and breakfast and shrimp in the dunes and transportation for 3 days
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - not including water and drinks and half-day meals and visiting intradas
- DAY 1: MARRAKECH - GARADANTAS DEL DADÉS
Departure from Marrakech to Ouarzazate pass through the High Atlas, with a T’Zin Tichka mountain pass at almost 2,300 m. We will pass through the Ounila River Valley, and visit the famous Kasbah d'At Benhaddou. Lunch in Ouarzazate. We will also see the Kasbah Taourit. . Arrival to the Gorges of Dades. Dinner and overnight in hotel.
DAY 2: GARADAS DEL DADÉS – GARGANTAS DEL TODRA – DUNAS DE MARZOURA
After breakfast, continue along the route of the Kasbahs to the village of Tinerhir, where we access the Todra Gorges. Its walls of more than 200m are impressive After arriving in Rissani, the capital of Tafilalet, we are at the gates of the desert. Food along the way. With time to see the sunset, arrival at the ErgChebbi dunes of Merzouga, a spectacular set of dunes over 300 m high. Have dinner and sleep in a cozy hotel in Merzouga. There is the option of sleeping in the desert dunes in a traditional khaima.
Day 3: MARZOURA DUNES - Marrakech In the morning we can admire the wonderful sunrise. After breakfast, you will return to Marrakech on the same road, but diffrent stops we call Marrakech at 7:30 p.m.
• Berber tajin and coscous
Departure Point :Hôtel Ali, Rue Moulay Ismail, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.