3 Days Murchison falls National Park Safari
This 3-day safari will take you to Uganda’s largest park known as Murchison falls National Park, situated in Northwestern Uganda on an area of 3,840 sqkm, gazette in 1926 as a game reserve.
It is classified with Savannah grasslands and the Victoria Nile that flows through separating it into two (The Northern and the Southern bank). Murchison falls is a home to over 451 bird species such as the Great blue Turaco, Goliath heron, the Shoebill, and the dwarf kingfisher among others, 76 mammal species, a big number of crocodiles and the above all the magnificent and thunderous Murchison Falls squeezing their way through a gorge that is 8m wide. All said, you will have an opportunity to enjoy the Game drives and the boat cruises while at the falls.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- All Park entry fees
- 2 x Accommodation
- English speaking guide/driver
- Hotel Pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Murchison Falls National Park
What's excluded :
- Visa processing
- Passport processing
- Tips for the guides
- Third party/health insurance/Travel insurance
Day 1: Drive to Murchison falls National Park
Stop At: Murchison Falls National Park, Murchison Falls P.O.Box 455, Masindi Uganda
Our experience driver/guide will pick you up from the hotel early in the morning and drive to Murchison Falls National Park. We shall have a stop on the way for breakfast in case you missed it at the hotel, after we proceed with our journey to the park. When we get to the park, we shall have lunch and get ready for the afternoon game drive where you will see animals like giraffes, Hippos, Elephants and so many others.
After the game drive, we come back to the hotel for dinner and also have briefing with the guide about the next day activities.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at the hotel in the Park
Day 2: Activities in Murchison falls National Park
Stop At: Murchison Falls National Park, Murchison Falls National Park, Western Region
Very early in the morning around 4am, we wake up, get ready for the ferry to take us for the morning game drive.
After the morning game drive, we shall come back to the hotel for lunch, as we also get ready for the afternoon boat cruise, where you will be able to see birds like king fishers and so many beautiful bird species, animals like Hippos, crocodiles and many others.
After the boat cruise, we shall come back to the hotel for dinner and also have a small briefing about the next day activities.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Another night in the park
Day 3: After breakfast, we drive back to Kampala
Stop At: Kampala, Uganda
on this day, we shall have 2 options, either to do a morning game drive or to drive back to Kampala after breakfast.
Duration: 5 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Kampala, Uganda
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up the clients from the hotel where they spent the night or from the airportAirports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.