3 days of diving in Mexican cenotes
Cenotes of the Mexican Yucatan peninsula definitely are something that all divers should have in their dive log. You will penetrate into the wonder of Mother Earth, enjoy the crystal clear fresh water, game of light, million years-old stalactites and stalagmites, haloclines and fossil shells and corals.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- tanks and weights
What's excluded :
- photo and video can be ordered for extra fee
You will dive in one of the underwater wonders of the world - Mexican cenotes. During our 3-days tour we will dive every day in a new cenote, enjoying the fabulous beauty of these unique geological formations. Our 3-day tour includes entrance fees, experienced cavern guide, snacks, bottled water, hotel pickup and drop-off for certain areas.
This tour is for certified divers only.
Departure Point :Dive Guru Training Center, km 267, Carr. Cancún - Tulum, 520, 77776 Chemuyil, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (e.g. asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.