3-Days of Trekking from Xela to Lake Atitlan
This hike is one of the most popular and beautiful in the Guatemalan Highlands where you will witness volcanoes, mountains and of course, the beautiful Lake Atitlan.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 nights at home-stay
- All meals and drinks
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- During the tour we will pass by a wide variety of exotic flora from every nook and of course its fauna. You will also share some time with local families spending the first and second nights in a local home.
The tour will start from Quetzaltenango Quiche Maya and will end with Maya source lake Tzutujil with a total of 42 kilometers.
Departure Point :Quetzaltenango (Xela)
Return Detail :San Pedro la Laguna (Lake Atitlan)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.