3 Days Olpejeta Conservancy Safari
Participate in Lion Tracking: You have a unique opportunity to learn about, and track the lions of Ol Pejeta Conservancy
Game Viewing from Blinds: Watch wildlife up close with minimal disturbance to them from hides and blinds dotted around Ol Pejeta
Enjoy Game Viewing: Experience close up viewing of the Big Five – lion, elephant, rhino, leopard and buffalo – as well as multitudes of other wildlife from the comfort of your vehicle
Enjoy Guided Bush Walks: Accompanied by one of our experienced armed rangers, this interpretive walks brings you up close and personal with the sights, smells and sounds of the African bush
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport in a comfortable minivan
- All Meals while on safari
- Services of a professional driver guide
- Bottled water
- Unlimited game drives
What's excluded :
- Park entrance fee
We pick you up from the airport/hotel/agreed location and depart from Nairobi and proceeds north, driving through lush tea and coffee estates to arrive in time for lunch at your lodge/ camp. After lunch we relax before setting out on an afternoon game-drive in Conservancy which is East Africa’s Largest Black Rhino Sanctuary, the only place in Kenya to see chimpanzees and holds some of the highest predator densities in Kenya.
Day 2: Full Day Ol Pejeta Conservancy
Today after breakfast we lock eyes with a chimpanzee, visit three of world’s last remaining northern white rhinos and watch a wild pride of lions roaming the African plains. With the snowy peaks of Mt. Kenya as your backdrop, your safari game drive largest black rhino sanctuary is sure to be as beautiful as it is diverse.Venture out there for close encounters with elephants, wild dog, lion, hyena, buffalo, cheetah, rhino, and all the plains herbivores.
Day 3: Sweetwaters/ Ol Pejeta Conservancy – Drive To Nairobi
An early morning game drive in the Conservancy. Return to your camp for Breakfast then check out depart by road for Nairobi arriving early evening.
• Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Nanyuki Private Bag, 10400 Kenya
Departure Point :City Market, Muindi Mbingu St, Starehe, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.