3 Days Package Tour
Marrakech is a vibrant city surrounded by natural beauty. At its heart, it is bustling with culture and old architecture, busy souks, and rejuvenating hammams. Just outside of its borders lie the Sahara Desert and the Atlas Mountains, while the Berber culture energizes every step of a visit to this Moroccan destination. This guide will illustrate the best of Marrakech, from its gardens to its major landmarks, to shopping, and eating. It aims to give visitors the best blend of history and modern adventure, with various tour options for your last day, to cater to travelers of all interest types.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- entry fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 77 Derb Lalla Chacha, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Accompanied by an official guide for the whole day. Discover sacred places such as Koutoubia, Medersa Ben Youssef, Bahia palace and the Museum of Marrakech.You will cross by the back plan of souks where you will see the artisans in the work, the caravan Serail the public hammams and their practices, before arriving on famous place of Jemaa ElFna, classified in the World Patrimony of Unesco.
Duration: 1 day
Stop At: Essaouira, Essaouira, Marrakech-Safi
Discovery of an atypical coastal city, Good road, pleasant, 2h30 driving Fish meal in typical restaurant along the sea. Everything included in the price, no extra charge except the drinks The pleasure of a private vehicle, and to manage your stops at your convenience.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
Beautiful walk in the nature and discovery of wonderful waterfalls. Visit of Berber villages of low mountain range. Pictures the landscape of authentic Morocco. The nearest excursion to Marrakech is 1h15 approx. The pleasure of a private vehicle, and to stop whenever you wish
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
Accompanied by an official guide for the whole day. Discover sacred places such as Koutoubia, Medersa Ben Youssef, Bahia palace and the Museum of Marrakech.You will cross by the back plan of souks where you will see the artisans in the work, the caravan Serail the public hammams and their practices, before arriving on famous place of Jemaa ElFna, classified in the World Patrimony of Unesco. We shall explain it’s history.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.