3 Days Panchase Trek | Soft Hiking in Annapurna Region - View Trekking
Day1: Drive from Pokhara to Pame & Trek to Panchase Bhanjyang. (2,070 M). We walk for 3-4hours and rest overnight.
Day 2: Trek from Panchase Bhanjyang to Bhaudaure. We trek for 5-6hours following the scenic trail of Annapurna region. Rest overnight.
Day 3: Trek from Bhaudaure to Naudanda and then drive back to Pokhara. Enjoy your evening at the local pub on the lakeside. Rest overnight.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 night accommodations with breakfast , Lunch and dinner for 3 Days
- Transportation including pokhara to trekking starting place both way
- Trekking Permit and TIMS card
- Local trek guide (salary, insurance, equipment, flights, food and lodging)
- Comprehensive medical kit, Travel and rescue arrangement
- Government and local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Panchase 3 days hiking is designed to start this trip from beautiful city Pokhara and end on Pokhara. You will hike to Panchase danda for a panoramic view of the Annapurna region and Pokhara valley. The main attraction of this hiking is a clear view of Mount Fishtail, Mt Annapurna, Mt Dhaulagiri, beautiful villages, typical hilly lifestyle, and many mountains.
If you want to start your trip from Kathmandu, please book this trip and you need to pay extra for Kathmandu Pokhara transportation and 1-night accommodation of Pokhara.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Hotels in Pokhara, or from Airport.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.