3 Days Private Adventure from Kigali with Gorilla Trekking
In this 3 days and 2 night full informative gorilla trekking safaris in Rwanda you can enjoy many things because from the day 1 of the departure we can transfers you to Musanze and start by doing the Musanze city tour and on the following day, it can be the day of getting a lifetime experience with the Mountain gorillas, and on this day we will also have a chance to spend sometime with the former poachers who have finally became the Gorilla Guardians. On the last day we can’t escape Kigali without doing the Kigali City Tour by visiting the main spots of the Capital city of Rwanda including Gisozi Genocide Memorial and Belgian Memorial.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Gorilla Permit
- All Fees and Taxes
- Ground transportation in a Jeep Car Vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Volcanoes National Park
- Entry/Admission - Iby'iwacu Cultural Village
What's excluded :
- Airfares & Rwanda Visa
- Luxury drinks/Alcoholic drinks
- Tips to local guides
- Personal insurance and shopping
Day 1: Arrival at Kigali international airport and transfer to Musanze
Stop At: Volcanoes National Park, Musanze Kinigi, Ruhengeri Rwanda
Our Diver/Guide will pick you from the airport and transfer you in Northern part of Rwanda just in approximately 120km or 2hours drive from Kigali the capital city of Rwanda, Depends on Time we shall have a short Musanze City tour and Overnight in Musanze at FATIMA HOTEL
Duration: 4 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Hotel Fatima, a 4 stars hotel
Day 2: Gorilla Trekking and Visit the Gorilla Guardians Village (Culture-Historical based tourism) and Transfer to Kigali
Stop At: Iby'iwacu Cultural Village, Close To the Virunga National Park, Kinigi Rwanda
Wake up at 06:00 Am and Drive to the RDB Head Quarter for registration and briefing as we get ready for a lifetime experience with the gorillas which may take between 1-4 hours treks, after the gorilla trekking we should take a Lunch in the afternoon we shall drive to the gorilla guardian in where we shall have the authentic experience of the Rwandan culture and history from the former poachers of the gorillas, there at gorilla guardians we should enjoy many things includes, Traditional wedding, Traditional doctors, Local food & Beer preparation, … Afterwards we shall drive back to Kigali for overnight at ONOMO HOTEL.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: ONOMO Hotel a 4 stars Hotel
Day 3: City tour, gift shops and departure
Stop At: Kigali Genocide Memorial, KG 14 Ave, Kigali Rwanda
Wake up early in the morning at 07:00am and take breakfast and get ready for the City Tour which may take 3-5 hours with Gift shop. The city tour will be the full informative sightseeing tour and will cover cover the main spots of Kigali include the Kigali Genocide memorial & Belgian Memorial with the special City Guide to help you understand the Kigali City. After City tour and Gift shops we will drop you off at the Kigali International Airport
Duration: 5 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers will contact us Via Email, Phone to get more details pick up location. Airports
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.