3 Days Private Experience Cusco, Sacred Valley And Machu Picchu
The Inca capital has the richest heritage of any South American cities and is one of the best destination in the continent. Combined with the visit of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, and of course the famous Machu Picchu, your journey with us will be unforgettable. This 3-days private excursion is made for you to enjoy the best of Cusco region, learning about our culture and history, exploring stunning landscape and discovering the glory past of our ancestors.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Tour Leader
- Professional bilingual guide
- Private transportation
- Ticket entrance to Machu Picchu
- All transportation : train and bus way and back to Machu Picchu
- One night at a hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Lunch - In Pisac on day 2
What's excluded :
- Tourist pass known as "Boleto Turistico" to visit all the ruins in Cusco + Sacred Valley : 130 S/.
- Personal expenses
- Dinner - Food and drinks are not included excepted lunch on day 2 as mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cusco, Cusco, Cusco Region
Day 1: We will pick you up from your hotel in the morning to visit the archeological sites on a private tour with a guide that will tell you everything about the ruins around Cusco : Sacsayhuaman, Q'enqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay. The tour has a duration of 4 hours approximately. Afterwards you will be free to walk around the city with a better understanding of Cusco's history.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Sacred Valley, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Day 2: Around 9 am we will pick you up to leave Cusco towards the Sacred Valley. There, we will visit the small town of Pisac, its market and ruins, and we will have a nice lunch. Afterwards we will continue the journey to Ollantaytambo. We will appreciate the ruins and the cute village before catching the train directly to Aguas Calientes.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Day 3 : Early in the morning, we will wake up to take the bus that will bring us at the entrance of Machu Picchu ruins. Once there, we will discover the stunning view across the citadel before starting the guided tour with a bilingual guide inside the complex. You will also have the opportunity to have free time inside the site. This should take approx. 2.30 hours. Once finished, we will return to Aguas Calientes by bus, where we will have lunch before taking the train back to Ollantaytambo. From Ollantaytambo, we will start our way back to Cusco with our private transportation. You will be back at your hotel around 8pm on day 3 (depending on train schedule).
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.