3 Days Private Marrakech to Merzouga Desert tour
Enjoy a three-day tour from your accomodation in Marrakech to the desert paradise of Merzouga with overnight stay, private car and experienced driver guide. Marvel at the natural wonders of the desert landscape, go camel riding and experience local traditions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Overnight accommodation in Dades Valley
- Camel trekking Erg ChebbiOvernight
- accommodation at a Sahara desert camp(tent) in Erg Chebbi
- Breakfast x 2
- Dinner x 2
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Local guides
- Day 1: Marrakesh – Ouarzazate – The Rose Valley – The Dades Gorges
Leave from Marrakech and head south, crossing the high mountains of the High Atlas through the Tizi n'Tichka mountain pass with an altitude of 2,260 meters. Visit Ouarzazate and the Kasbah Ait-Ben-Haddou, and pass by the beautiful Valley of the Roses to spend the night in the Dades Gorges. Enjoy dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Dades Gorges – Todra Gorges – Merzouga
After breakfast, head for the desert of Merzouga. Visit the Todra Pameral and the Todra Gorges, and pass through Erfoud until you arrive at Merzouga. In the afternoon, leave the van to take camels across the great dunes of the desert for about 2 hours. Overnight, in the heart of the desert in nomadic tents, enjoy the stars, moon, sunset, dinner and lodging in Khayma.
Day 3: Merzouga – The Draa Valley – Marrakech
Watch the sun rise over the dunes and return by camel to the hotel. After breakfast, shower and depart for the vast palm grove of Tafilalet, and pass through the town of Rissani Alaouite dynasty and the capital of the former Sultan Alaouite. En route to Alnif, see the oasis of Tazarine and Nkob. Continue to Ouarzazate by the sublime Valle de Draa. Finally, arrive at the village of Agdz and the port of Ait Saoun, and cross the High Atlas. Arrive back in Marrakech in the evening at 7:00 PM.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.