3 days Queen Elizabeth National Park Uganda Safari
on your 3 days queen Elizabeth National Park safari touring the most visited national Park in Uganda. Our Professional Safari guide will get you to the hidden paths in the Savannah to sight at the Wildcats and hundreds of wildlife Not-forgetting the tree climbing lions at ishasha, local visits to see the fishing societies and how women extract salt from lake katwe using traditional tools. Then the Chimpanzee tracking in Kyamburag will make it an additional unique experience
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Use of bicycle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Restroom on board
Visit the undulating Queen Elizabeth National Park on your 3 days queen Elizabeth National Park safari touring the most visited national Park in Uganda Africa. The wooded savanna woodlands welcome your attention to the 3 days Uganda tour in Queen Elizabeth park.
Our guide will Transfer you to Queen Elizabeth, Have an Evening Game Drive via the Kasenyi Trail, Maragambo Forest, With a stopover at the equator where the world main latitude divides the sun into the atmosphere of the north and south pole in Africa.
The following day go for a game drive where you will encounter with tree climbing lions, Elephants, Uganda kobs, leopards, antelopes, warthogs, hyenas going back to their dens and also hippos going back to water. After this game drive, head back to the lodge for your lunch and prepare for the Kazinga channel boat ride at 3'oclock.
On your day 3, Prepare for a guided primate walk along Kyambura Gorge in search for the habituated chimpanzees
• Kazinga Channel, Queen Elizabeth National Park Uganda
• Uganda Equator, Masaka Road, Kayabwe Uganda
• Kyambura Game Reserve (Kyambura Gorge), Queen Elizabeth National Park Uganda
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from Any hotel in Uganda. Airports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Departure Time :7/26/2019 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.