3 Days Rwanda Including Lake Kivu And Chimpanzee Trekking
For highlights, we will have Kigali City Tour, Lake Kivu Tour and Chimpanzee Trekking with professional guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 2 nights accommodation
- Museum fees
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Boat fees
- DAY 1: KIGALI CITY TOUR
Meet and greet tour Driver /guide at our office or somewhere in Kigali – short briefing about your city tour. Proceed for a city tour in KigaliKigali city is surrounded by lush hills of green. On the tour through the city, expect to familiarize themselves with the Rwandan capital, our half day city tour is a perfect addition to your Rwanda trip. Learn more about Rwanda's history at the Historic Museum, visit a bustling craft market, dine at the famous 'Hotel Rwanda', and visit the heart-wrenching Genocide Memorial. Optionaly we can stop at Hotel de Mille Colline “Hotel Rwanda” for Lunch.
Meal Plan: Lunch & Dinner
Accommodation: Lemigo Hotel, 2000 Hotel , Legend Hotel
DAY 2: TRANSFER TO KIBUYE TO DO KIVU TOUR
Today early morning we leave Kigali at about 5 am for 2 day trip to Lake Kivu , which is about 4 hours away from Kigali and the activities in tour are follow:
*Visit Ndaba Rock, learn the history behind this rock.
*Take boat rides visiting Amahoro (peace in English). Amahoro Island has a small restaurant, campsite and you can swim or play volleyball. The next ride will take you to Napoleon Islands. The island features a brigade of fruits bats.
After returning to Kibuye, take a rest at shore of Lake Kivu waiting for dinner and overnight stay at one of best hotel in kibuye City.
Meal Plan: Breakfast& Lunch & Dinner
Accommodation: Moriat Hill Resort
DAY 3: ON OUR LAST DAY OF TOUR WILL VISIT NYUNGWE NATIONAL PARK FOR CHIMPANZEE TREKKING
Early morning at about 5.00 am depending on location of your Hotel, your driver guide will pick you up and transfer you to the Nyungwe National Park and after check in you will go for the briefing point at the Uwinka visitors center in Nyungwe forest before you can start your trekking.
After receiving a briefing and depending on the number of people present for the chimp trek you will be divided into two groups. One will track starting at the Uwinka center and another starting at Cyamudongo – which will require your driver guide to transfer you to the starting point. Your range guide will be in communication with the trackers who live early morning to locate where the chimpanzee nested the previous night. You are allowed to stay with the chimps for only 1 hour after locating them, photography is allowed but be reminded that the flash is prohibited. After will take way back to Kigali at the starting point for next flight.
Meal Plan: Breakfast& Lunch
End of Tour
Departure Point :At Airport or your designated Location
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.