3 Days Rwanda Safari Including Gorilla And Chimpanzee Trekking
On this tour through the city, you will expect to familiarize yourselves with Rwandan capital by learning the history of Rwanda by visiting at the Historic museum and at the Genocide Memorial.
You will also enjoy the one-day gorilla trekking trip as you will pass through the Volcano National Park at Musanze which known to be the habitat of the endangered mountain gorillas. And you will learn more where Chimpanzee has nested the night before.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 2 nights accommodation
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Gorilla Trekking Permit
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DAY 1: KIGALI CITY TOUR
Meet and greet tour Driver /guide at our office or somewhere in Kigali – short briefing about your city tour. Proceed for a city tour in KigaliKigali city is surrounded by lush hills of green. On the tour through the city, expect to familiarize themselves with the Rwandan capital, our half day city tour is a perfect addition to your Rwanda trip. Learn more about Rwanda's history at the Historic Museum, visit a bustling craft market, dine at the famous 'Hotel Rwanda', and visit the heart-wrenching Genocide Memorial.
Meal Plan: Lunch & Dinner
Accommodation: Lemigo Hotel, 2000 Hotel , Legend Hotel
DAY 2 : TRANSFER TO MUSANZE FOR GORILLA TREKKING
The One-day gorilla trekking trip in Rwanda is best done when a visitor is already in Rwanda since it requires very early pick up and late drop off. Set off at 4:30 am, for a 2 hours picturesque drive to Volcanoes national park found in Musanze province, habitat to endangered mountain gorillas. On arrival, enjoy your breakfast and proceed to the park headquarters at Kinigi for the briefing by the park warden. At 8:30 am the tour guide will transfer you to the starting point of the gorilla trek. The gorilla groups are allocated to the guests at random at the park headquarters. However, our experienced guides have over time built a strong relationship with the park wardens. They normally talk to them before time and express the clients’ interests in specific gorilla groups. They normally get a positive response over this. The trek may last from 1-8 hours depending on the movements of the gentle giants. On return, your driver will transfer you back to Kigali for drop off at your hotel.
Meal Plan: Breakfast& Lunch & Dinner
Accommodation: Lemigo Hotel, 2000 Hotel, Legend Hotel
DAY 3: TRANSFER TO NYUNGWE NATIONAL PARK FOR CHIMPANZEE TREKKING
Early morning at about 5.00 am, your driver guide will pick you up and transfer you to the Nyungwe National Park and after check in you will go for the briefing point at the Uwinka visitors center in Nyungwe forest before you can start your trekking. After receiving a briefing and depending on the number of people present for the chimp trek you will be divided into two groups. One will track starting at the Uwinka center and another starting at Cyamudongo – which will require your driver guide to transfer you to the starting point. Your range guide will be in communication with the trackers who live early morning to locate where the chimpanzee nested the previous night. You are allowed to stay with the chimps for only 1 hour after locating them, photography is allowed but be reminded that the flash is prohibited. After that will take safari back at Kigali via lake kivu road to see it.
Meal plan – Lunch
Departure Point :At Airport or your designated Location
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.