3 Days Safari to Chegaga from Marrakech
This 3 days Sahara Chegaga expedition is a rich three day circuit of southern Morocco, one of the best things to do in and around Marrakech!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan Marrakech-Zagora-Marrakech
- 4wd from Zagora , Chegaga
- Camel ride in the sunset time in Zagora
- Local guide in Sahara
- 2 nights accommodation
What's excluded :
- Lunch in the first , Third day
- Tips (optional )
Day 1: First day : Marrakech - Ait Ben Haddou - Ouarzazate - Agdz - Zagora
Stop At: Zagora, Zagora, Souss-Massa
The tour starts at 7.30 am with your departure from Marrakech to Zagora in a minibus. On the way you will go through the Tizi N Tichka path, in order to get the Tamdakhte Kasbah and the one at Ait Ben Haddou. There, you will visit this UNESCO world heritage site and continue the journey to Ouarzazate and Agdez, where you will enjoy a panoramic view on the Draa valley. Then, you will follow this valley until Tansikht, where you will be able to discover kasbahs and typical village along the Draa valley until Zagora. From there, you will enjoy an hour camel ride with your guide and get to the authentic Tizi desert camp. This Bedouin camp is made in a traditional berbere style and this is where you will spend good time and share the nomad life with your guides. At diner you will eat a typical meal with Moroccan tea minth, hearing saharian music around a fire camp. Finally you will spend the night in your tent
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Camp Zagora
Day 2: Second day : Zagora - Tamegroute - la vallée de Nessrate - Mhamid - Chegaga - Erglihoudi
Stop At: Erg Chigaga، Morocco
After seeing a beautiful sunrise over the dunes, you will be back to your 4x4 and it will be the start of the moroccan saharian desert discovery and of course the famous Chegaga which count the biggest sand dunes of Morocco, with more than 300m high. Then you will visit the coran library and the small steets underground, before going to the village called Mhamid via one the most beautiful part . When you will arrive at Mhamid,
After arrival you will enjoy your lunch : salads, mixt meat, season fruits and tea; Then you will be able to walk in the big dunes or practice sand-boarding before coming back to your 4x4 to join the desert place where you will spend the night under the stars sky in authentic tents: erg Lihoudi. The sunset won’t be missed and you will admire the beautiful big dunes of Lihoudi. On the night, around a fire, typical diner and traditional songs and music.
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Camp Chegaga
Day 3: Third day : Erg Lihoudi - Zagora - Kasbah Taourirte - Marrakech
Stop At: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
Departure in the early morning to get Zagora in 4x4, and to join your minibus and driver to come back to Marrakech via the Draa valley and the Taourirte Kasbah.
Duration: 10 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Diaffa, 16 Derb Jdid, Marrakech 40030, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
If you are staying in :Hotels in the new town : The pick up will be from your hotel Riad in the medina :The meeting point will be the nearrest access place by minivan to your riad Put your hotel name and address in special request .
Departure Time :7:20 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.