3 days Short Trek to Ghandruk - Asia’s Most Picturesque Town
Short trek to Ghandruk Village is a trek that furnishes the better introduction to trekking providing the majestic view of the most beautiful and sacred mountains Fishtail and Annapurna (south).
It is the second-largest villages of Nepal, which takes 3 days to 5 days trek from Pokhara or Kathmandu including the drive. It also offers the lifetime opportunity to discern the beautiful and ostentatious village of Ghandruk, with an insight into mountain life, cultures and traditions. Ghandruk, typically known as the model village of Nepal, is a Gurung village that lies in Kaski district in Western Development Region. It lies at the altitude of 1939m, below the Annapurna mountain range.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
Day 1: Kathmandu to Ghandruk via Pokhara
Stop At: Naya Pul, Lumle, Nepal
Nayapul, a small market in the bank of small rivulets is the main stopover during Ghandruk outing.
Duration: 45 minutes
Accommodation included: Overnight at a Hotel in Ghandruk, a teahouse typed.
Day 2: Explore Ghandruk and its Local Culture
Stop At: Ghandruk, Ghandruk, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
You can witness several mountains, try Gurung dress, capture photos and selfies and a visit to the Gurung Museum is the most.
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at a good hotel in Ghandruk, teahouse type.
Day 3: Ghandruk to Ktm via Pokhara
Stop At: Pokhara, Pokhara, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
We will be stopping by the Pokhara, the most visited town in Nepal. It's a magical one.
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Hotel Dom Himalaya, a 3-star hotel in Thamel.
Departure Point :Paknajol Marg 26, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
We will be officially moving from Hotel Dom Himalaya, Paknajol, Thamel.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/6/2019 - 10/22/2021
Sunday: 09:15 AM - 08:45 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.