3 Days Sipi Falls
The hike is a remarkably unique walk through a piece of Rural Africa with warm and friendly people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Sipi Falls is located in Eastern Uganda on the foot hills of Mount Elgon, with a series of 3 stunning waterfalls that increase in depth as they descend. The surrounding community is famous for growing Arabica coffee and guided coffee tours are carried out an experience not worth missing. The residents of this community are known as the Sabiny people who have unique cultural practices and norms.
Day 1: Transfer to Sipi Falls Kapchowra
Our drive will pick you up in the morning and brief you about the 3 days Sipi adventure. You will enjoy the beautiful scenery along the way as you will pass through tea and sugarcane plantations and the Mabira forest. You will have a stopover in Mbale for lunch and later continue to Sipi.
Day 2: Hike to the 3 waterfalls
On this day you will hike to the 3 stunning waterfalls passing via homesteads and plantations. Along the way, you will visit the historical caves and enjoy a traditional meal in the community.
Day 3: Coffee experience
After breakfast you will trek to the community for a coffee experience where you will plant, harvest, roast, grind and brew your own coffee after which you will embark on your journey to Kampala.
• Mabira, Mabira, Eastern Region
Departure Point :Teachers' House, School Ln, Kampala, Uganda
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.