3 Days Tsavo National Parks From Mombasa.
This safari/ itinerary is a perfect safari for couples in Honeymoon or families in vacations and they would like to have a different taste to have a wildlife safari with a tight Budget and maximum satisfaction.
per adult from
1 to 3 days
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratuities
- Drop in Diani Beach or Nairobi
- Visit: Tsavo East, Voi Mageso Chember, Tsavo National Park East 00200 Kenya
Mudanda Rock, Yatta plateau, Lugard Falls, Aruba Dam.
Animals: aardwolf, yellow baboon, bat, Cape buffalo, bushbaby, bushbuck, caracal, African wildcat, cheetah, civet, dik-dik, African hunting dog, African dormouse, blue duiker, bush duiker, red duiker, eland, African bush elephant, bat-eared fox, greater galago, gazelle, large-spotted genet, small-spotted genet, gerenuk, giraffe, African hare, springhare, Coke's hartebeest, East African hedgehog, spotted hyena, striped hyena, rock hyrax, tree hyrax, impala, black-backed jackal, side-striped jackal, klipspringer, lesser kudu, leopard, lion, banded mongoose, dwarf mongoose, Egyptian mongoose, marsh mongoose, slender mongoose, white-tailed mongoose, vervet monkey, Sykes' monkey, fringe-eared oryx, clawless otter, ground pangolin, crested porcupine, cane rat, giant rat, naked mole rat, ratel, bohor reedbuck, black rhinoceros, serval, spectacled elephant shrew, bush squirrel, East African red squirrel, striped ground squirrel, unstriped ground squirrel, suni, warthog, waterbuck, plains zebra and Grevy's zebra.
Duration: 1 day
Visit: Shetani Lava Flows, Tsavo National Park West Kenya
Shetani Caves, hyenas.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: Mzima Springs, Mageso Chember, Tsavo National Park West 00200 Kenya
Elephant, rhino, Hippos, lions, cheetah, leopards, Buffalos
Duration: 4 hours
Visit: Tsavo West National Park, Mbitini, Kenya
Leopard, Cheetah, Wild dogs, Buffalo, Rhino, Elephant, Giraffe, Zebra, Lion,Crocodile, Mongoose, Hyrax, Dik- dik, Lesser Kudu, and Nocturnal Porcupine. Prolific birdlife features 600 species.
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :Tsavo East, Voi Mageso Chember, Tsavo National Park East 00200 Kenya
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.