3 Days Uganda Gorilla trekking safari
Mountain gorilla tracking in the Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, a habitat with a minimum of 400 mountain gorillas which is close to a half of the 880 numbers that are known to thrive in the world. The gorilla destination of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park is also a rich habitat for Afro-montane flora, counts of birds including the African broad-bill which is found in Ruhija and Congo, the forest animals like duikers and forest elephants. The magical hills offer impressive scenery and sightseeing experience. The recreation encounter on Lake Bunyonyi known as the Lake of a thousand Islands because of its 29 Islands presents moments of rejuvenation following a day long gorilla trekking experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
Day 1: Travel to Bwindi
You will after breakfast set off for an 8-9 hour drive to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park in the south western part of the country. You will have a stopover at the Equator where you will have an opportunity to stand in 2 hemispheres at the same time and take some photos. continuing with your journey to Bwindi arriving in the evening, overnight at Broadbill Forest Camp
Day 2: Gorilla trekking and Lake Bunyonyi tour
You will have an early morning breakfast and move to the Park headquarters to join other trackers in a briefing about the gorilla trekking rules at 7:45 am. You will trek through thick creepers and undergrowth with your guides to find the Gorillas, which can take you 1-8 hours. The steeply forested landscape is incredibly dense but crisscrossed by numerous animal trails allowing access by tourists. You will have one hour to stay with the Gorillas once sited and transfer to Lake Bunyonyi. You will take a boat/Canoe on this lake later go for Dinner and overnight will be at Bunyonyi Safari Resort
Day 3: Travel back Entebbe
Wake up early in the morning, have your breakfast, Transfer back to Entebbe Airport to catch your flight back home.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.