3 Days Wildlife Safari In Murchison Falls National Park
Enjoy an Airport pickup on your arrival and transfer to your Guest house located in Entebbe, were you will rest as your prepare for your ultimate safari adventure in the morning. Located just 15-20 minutes from Entebbe International Airport with a perfect view of Lake Victoria.
Departing from Lake Victoria view guest house this morning, you will drive to Murchison falls National park with an en-route at the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary for Rhino tracking. After that thrilling adventure, you will then drive to Fort Murchison lodge were you will spend a night.
With a guaranteed window seat in our 4WD pop roof land cruiser, you will seat back and relax awaiting your ultimate adventure, as you head out for the early morning Game drive. Don't forget to pick your packed coffee tea from the lodge before you heading out, while on the Game drive look out for the Lions, Elephants, Antelopes,Hippo,Hyenas,Giraffes etc. This will be crowned with an afternoon boat trip to the fall.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Day 1: Arrival at the Airport-Drive to Murchison Falls National Park.
On your arrival at the Entebbe international Airport , after going through the immigration process. Look out for our Umoja Motherland Tours representative/guide for a meet and greet and who will then transfer you to your Guest house in Entebbe (15-20 min depending on traffic jam) since you arrive in the night. Check-into the guest house and rest as you await your ultimate safari adventure in the Morning.
Overnight at Lake Victoria View Guest house(Bed and Breakfast)
Wake early in the morning at 6:30 pm for a hearty breakfast then at 7:00 am embark on your journey from Entebbe to Murchison falls National park. Murchison falls is a protected area of over 4000 square Km. If Time permits, you may break your journey to Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary species reintroduction program that has successfully bred over a dozen white Rhinos, and the only place in Uganda to see these animals. You will have lunch here.
Murchison falls National park has over 76 mammal species and over 451 bird species. The River Nile runs through the park and attracts Nile crocodiles, Hippos and rare semi-aquatic species more animals included Lions, Elephants, giant forest hogs,Buffalos, Giraffes, Uganda kobs, topis, water-bucks to mention but a few.
Overnight at Fort Murchison Lodge( Dinner, Lunch)
Day 2:Morning Game drive and Boat trip
You will wake up early in the morning for a hearty break fast, then start off your morning with a game drive. Admire the Wildlife and Birds of Murchison falls National park, while your driver guide explains each and everything to you make sure to ask him all your questions. Among the animals you will see include the : Giraffes, Hippos, Water-bucks, warthogs, topis Birds and much more. Head back to the lodge for Lunch and relax.
One of the highlights of the safari will be the boat ride to the Nile delta, home to the iconic shoe-bill stork, if time permits you will also hike to the top of the falls were you will watch the water falls closely with too much force gashing through the River Nile.
Overnight at Fort Murchison Lodge(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 3: Depart for the Airport
Wake up early morning, have breakfast then embark on your journey back to Entebbe. You drive will transfer you at the Airport in due time for your out bound flight.
-All accommodation and meal plans as listed in the program(Bed and Breakfast) (FB)(HB)
-4WD pop up roof land cruiser/fuel
-English speaking guide
-Ziwa Rhino entrance fee
-Park entrance fees
-1 free mineral water bottle
-Alcohol and Beverages
-Extra meals and drinks not listed in the program
-Tips and souvenirs
-Anything not listed in the program
Departure Point :Entebbe
Departure Time :N/A
Return Detail :Entebbe International Airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.