3 hour Antwerp Food Tour
Our Antwerp Food Tour is a 2.5 to 3 hour tour of old-town Antwerp with 6+ foodie stops & tastings along the way. In small groups You will see the most beautiful & historic parts of Antwerp while munching on some of its amazing food. Our professional foodie guide will give you the ins & outs of our beautiful city!
per adult from
150 to 210 minutes
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Tours start at 11 and 14.30 on Antwerp's iconic Groenplaats. From here on we leave to some historic restaurants and beautiful squares and alleyways. During our 2.5+ hour walking tour you'll be able to taste some of the finest Belgian food while checking out all of the beautiful sights Antwerp has to offer. We'll focus on small family businesses who represent the entrepeneurship of the Antwerp people, so expect some unique restaurants with fresh, high quality products! Drinks are not included in the tour but you'll have plenty of chances to buy a fresh belgian beer along the way or you can always bring your own bottle of water.
Departure Point :Groenplaats 36, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.