3-hour Buggy Tour in Almuñecar with Picnic
Enjoy a fantastic day out and see the real Andalucian countryside. With Spectacular views above the La Herradura bay, and visibility stretching far up the Costa Del Sol & Costa Tropical, you will want to take advantage of the wonderful photo stops to secure your memories of this amazing excursion.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Picnic lunch and soft drinks
- 4x4 2 seater buggy
What's excluded :
Starting at sea level from the town of La Herradura you will be climbing to an altitude of 2500 ft (770m) to reach Peña Escrita. You will pass through some of the most stunning Andalucian countryside as you travel inland on this meteoric climb towards the base of the Peña Escrita mountains. Here you can breathe in the views which stretch up the beautiful shorelines of the Costa Tropical & Costa Del Sol. Stopping at scenic photo oportunities on the route to immortalise your memories of this adventure.
On arrival at the base of Peña Escrita you will enjoy soft drinks and an Andalucian style picnic. On the descent route after winding down through the village of Cerval the route goes off road on to tracks to complete the return journey to the Buggy base.
Departure Point :Paseo Andrés Segovia, 55, 18697 Almuñécar, Granada, Spain
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- All drivers must be a minimum of 21 years of age and have a full car driving licence with them on the day of the tour.
- All drivers must wear suitable shoes for driving ie. Not flip flops.
- No children under 4 years of age
- All prices are per buggy (1 or 2 people)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All our buggies are cleaned and sanitised before every tour. Hand sanitiser is freely available for all our clients.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.