3 hour Cruise with Private Guide and Russian lunch onboard
Meet up with a guide at your hotel and get a brief overview of Moscow’s history and culture on the way to the port. Experience the beauty of Moscow on 3-hour cruise along the Moskva River. Get wonderful views of the Novodevichy Convent, the Moscow State University, the Luzhniki Stadium and more, including the Christ the Saviour Cathedral and Peter the Great Statue. Learn about the history of the sites with live commentary from a tour guide aboard. Taste 3-course dinner in Russian style that will be served with a glass of wine, while a full bar is available to purchase alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks on board.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up from a centrally located hotel or other central point of Moscow
- Private, professional guide (please select your preferred language)
- 1-hour tour on the way to the port
- 3-hour cruise along Moscow river
- 3-course dinner with glass of wine
- Metro ticket
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Additional Drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Enjoy a hotel pickup and take the metro (tickets included) from your centrally located accommodations to the starting point of the cruise. Afterwards, take the boat on a 3-hour boat cruise along the Moskva River and enjoy beautiful views of Moscow's most magnificent sights. Departing from Kiyevskiy Vokzal pier you'll first see Novodevichy Convent and Vorobyovy Gory to take in the stunning views over the iconic city. After exploring these landmarks, you’ll delight the Christ the Saviour Cathedral, Moscow Kremlin and Peter the Great Statue. Other sights during the cruise include Moscow State University, Luzhniki Stadium, Krasny Oktyabr, Kotelnicheskaya Embankment Building and Novospasskiy Bridge .
Duration 4,5 hours
The start time:
Weekday - 13:30, 17:30
Weekend - 10:30, 13:30, 17:30, 18:30
Departure Point :Your location in Moscow
Return Detail :Tour ends at the Kievskiy Vokzal pier
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.