3-hour Discovering “Chao” Hoi An
Hoi An Ancient town has a unique vibe and a fresh atmosphere that can’t be found anywhere else in Vietnam. Take your chance to discover the real life of local citizens by joining us through lesser popular alleys. If you’re a photography lover, our tour offers a great opportunity for your passion with ideal spots to dive in. Enjoy famous “banh my”, which is known as the best street food in Vietnam, along with an aromatic cup of Vietnamese coffee. We assure you the pick-me-up you’ll ever need within 3 hour strolling as the town comes alive.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Light breakfast
- Vietnamese coffee
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An, Hoi An, Quang Nam Province
The tour starts at five in the morning, our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby before heading to the Hoai riverbank to watch people, mostly the elderly, doing Tai Chi. There, you may join them with some basic moves or simply enjoy the moment.
To continue, we will walk through the alleys to discover local people’s daily lives and the untouched beauty of Hoi An.
Later we visit the bustling Hoi An Central Market, which is certainly worth a look for its authentic slice of local life. It might be a good chance to sharpen your bargaining skills.
Leaving the markets with great memories, let’s have your breakfast with “banh my” and a cup of coffee in a local restaurant.
As of your choice, you may continue to explore the town by yourself or let the guide walk you back to your hotel after breakfast. The tour ends at around 8 a.m.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.