3-Hour Dolphin and Seal Sightseeing Cruise, Mornington Peninsula
Our Dolphin and Seal Sightsee Cruise can be combined with passengers who have booked as swimmers, this way the whole family can enjoy the cruise whether swimming or sightseeing. Cruises include a refreshments and snacks
per adult from
What's included :
- Luxury purpose built boat,
- Premium wildlife activities,
- Amazing photo opportunities,
- Refreshments and snacks
- Undercover Seating,
- Sunscreen, and self serve refreshments,
- Self serve premium tea selection, coffee and hot Chocolate,
- Dolphin guarantee – if you don’t see dolphins on your tour come back for free!
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Breakfast or Lunch
- Swimming options
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moonraker Dolphin Swims, 7 George St, Sorrento, Victoria 3943 Australia
Showcasing the very best of Port Phillip Bay and the Southern Mornington Peninsula, untouched National Parks, the rugged beauty of Port Phillip Heads and the tranquil calm waters of The Bay itself.
Sit just meters away from the Australian Fur Seals, cross the famous entry to Port Phillip Bay, ‘The Rip’, and feel the power of nature where Bass Strait meets Port Phillip Bay. See seabirds feeding and skimming the ocean in search of prey, visit the Popes Eye Marine Park where the largest man-made colony of Australasian Gannets and their chicks can be viewed.
Cruise alongside the famous water front homes of Sorrento and Portsea as well as cruising the calm waters of the Ticonderoga Bay Dolphin Sanctuary bordering by Point Nepean National Park, in search of the abundant aquatic wildlife such as seals and dolphins. See migrating seasonal wildlife, shy Albatross, humpback whales and common dolphins.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Sorrento Pier, Esplanade, Sorrento VIC 3943, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please dress in accordance with the weather
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Moonraker Dolphin Swims is a proud COVID safe accredited tourism business.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.