3-Hour Gourmet Dinner Tour in Darwin
Let your taste buds explore the rich culinary heritage of Darwin on our guided gourmet dinner tour. Tasting plates (degustation) feature local ingredients and Aboriginal bush foods to delight the most seasoned gourmand. Our tours stop at cultural and historic landmarks and we sample from a roster of restaurants that rotate between any of these: Wharf One, Snapper Rocks, Chow, Hanuman, Phat Mango, Ruby Vietnamese, Lazy Susan, Little Miss Korea, Moorish, Speakers Corner, and more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - Explore the rich culinary heritage of Darwin with cultural and historic landmarks included. Our strong emphasis on local ingredients and Aboriginal culinary influences will delight seasoned gourmands.
- Coffee, tea, soft drinks
What's excluded :
- Stop At: Darwin, Darwin, Top End, Northern Territory
We'll sample gourmet treats at some of the finest restaurants in Downtown Darwin. Our tour is constantly changing and we feature different establishments on different days of the week. Downtown stops on our tour can include Hanuman, Phat Mango, Lazy Susan, Little Miss Korea, Moorish, Hilton Pepperberry, and others.
Duration: 1 hour 35 minutes
Stop At: Darwin Street Art, Austin Lane, Darwin, Northern Territory 0800 Australia
An unexpected surprise when wandering Darwin's city streets is the murals that adorn the walls of our laneways. Since 2017, the Darwin Street Art Festival has brought vibrancy and colour to the city's walls, with international, national and local artists contributing to the large-scale art gallery. We’ll have photo opportunities in Darwin's celebrated Austin Lane, home to giant street art paintings.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: The Old Town Hall, 13 Smith St, Darwin, Northern Territory 0800 Australia
On Christmas Eve 1974, after almost a century enduring tropical conditions and 64 air raids during World War II, Darwin's Town Hall literally started crumbling during Cyclone Tracy. The heritage building—erected 14 years after European settlers arrived in the region in 1869—was damaged beyond repair by the natural disaster, as was much of the city. We’ll have photo opportunities at this heritage-listed site, a testament to the destructive power of the cyclone that destroyed much of Darwin.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Darwin Waterfront Precinct, 19B Kitchener Dr, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia
This is a great place to find gourmet food and drink, not to mention that it’s set on a beautiful lagoon on Darwin Harbour. Our tour is constantly changing and we feature different establishments on different days of the week. Waterfront restaurants on our tour can include Wharf One, Hot Tamale, Snapper Rocks, Chow, and others. Weather permitting, we’ll dine outside with a view of the harbour.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Survivors Lookout, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia
This high walkway gives spectacular views of Darwin Harbour and the Arafura Sea. Its name came about after survivors of the first WWII air raid on Darwin, in 1942, gathered here to see the devastation below. There were over 40 ships in Darwin Harbour during the attack, and some of the pictures on display are of burning ships seen from this high point.
Duration: 5 minutes
• Seared scallop - With truffle pea puree and chorizo crumble.
Departure Point :6 Bennett St, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Darwin Waterfront Precinct, 19B Kitchener Dr, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All of our tours are conducted in accordance with Covid-19 advice provided by the Northern Territory Department of Health.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.